+ Follow This Topic

Thread: till this day his still on my mind. opinions please!!

till this day his still on my mind. opinions please!!

Im GoiNg AbsoLutlY CrAZy!

HRM where to begin...
    I dated this guy for about a year & a half. its been approximately 11 months since the breakup and till this day i have not recovered. pretty sad aye?
    - well no, not exactly unless you really understand my feelings towards him and personally stepped into my shoe.
    During the past 11months i have also experienced another relationship hoping to escape my feelings for the EX. But i have unfortunately failed my mission. He still runs through the back of my head every so often.
    This new man was a great person, charming; but i was still so crazy over the ex. i can posibably say he was my true love.
    Its hard to believe each day his not by my side anymore. It really hurts considering he tries to avoid me every now and then.
    Not to mention, the ex does know i still have feelings for him.
    yes, i decided to take a step closer since it had been such a long period of time. (i told him everything including the other relationship)
    when i bump into him randomly, somehow i can still see the spark in his eyes.
    strange but it is honestly what i feel.
    I guess this situation is hard for me to deal with considering i always like things my way, im pretty stubborn at times but i've also learned to acknowledge people around me.

Dear reader, (esp. from a musculine perspective please)
    do you think the long period of time apart between us can affect us if we were to be friends?
    do you think he may be interested?
    if you were in his shoe, knowing that i still liked you; would you make a move?
    Or do you think staying with the new guy longer would change my feelings?
    quite tricky aye? please help me.

love sarah-jane lotzz

Dear Sarah,
    I can say that i relate to what you are feeling. I dated a guy for 2 years total but we broke up once in between, but beside the point, i was head over heals for him! i mean i was so in love with him.I can say that we have been apart for 3 years. When we firts broke up i was so upset i missed him and i wanted him back( i broke up with him) i tryed dating someone else and eh it was okay. So i desited to stay single for a year to see what i wanted, and then i met the right person we have been together for year now.
    So my advise honey is that its okay that you have those strong feelings for him and i would advise you to move on, unless he is giving you the signs. Go forwards not backwards, trust me it will be hard but its worth it. Maybe being friends will make it harder to get over him, or maybe being friends with him will draw you guys closer, you never know good luck!

I'm totally intrigued about this breakup. Please, post the details.
    Spammer Spanker

I have no advice but I wanted to say nice typographic touch. You actually used random capitalisation to your advantage.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by just.Her View Post
    1.do you think the long period of time apart between us can affect us if we
    2.do you think he may be interested?
    3.if you were in his shoe, knowing that i still liked you; would you make a move?
    4.Or do you think staying with the new guy longer would change my feelings?
    5.quite tricky aye? please help me.
    1.could... hell, i don't know.

2.well not if he is trying to avoid you, dear.

3.it honestly depends on how the break up took place. if i was your boyfriend and you cheated on me, chances are no. highly no. sounds like that's what probably happened.

4.no. getting with another person doesn't change your feelings. it may help in time, but it's better to be single until you no longer miss your ex, but rather a boyfriend in general.

5. honestly, it's probably something we've heard before, but i'm curious what actually caused the breakup, like everyone else.

He ended the relationship due to his education purposes; apparently i was his barrier from studying.
    I can honestly say we had agruments here and there concerning matters of 'trust'.
    i know in a relationship trust is a major aspect which we must learn to approve of one another. But knowing myself as a stubborn and jealousy character at times, its definately not an easy thing to deal with. Even when it comes to minor things like him going for a coffee with one of his female friend; silly but it frustrates me for some reason. I never did confront him about it, but i assumed he had the idea.

But yerh, he has an ambition he wants to achieve by the end of this year to complete an examination paper obtaining high results. He broke it off due to the hesitations i could have caused him during this period. (and no i didnt cheat on him! haha)

Although, a month after the break-up he msged me randomly out of nowhere saying sorry and that he missed me. i thought i finally moved on from him, so i told him to leave the past behind. TERRIBLE MISTAKE I TELL YA!!!

The strangest thing is that, he came back to me. Pushing him away was a major regret.
    I also found out about 3 months ago he was interested in someone else but was too shy to make a move. kills me knowing that, but then again - i wondered how he felt with me dating another guy in return. Awful im assuming depending on how he felt about me? =/ which we all dont know .............

xoxoxox SaRah-JANE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    -Yes, stay with the new guy. Don't go back to something that didn't work the first time around. Probability of relationship failure based on past experience: new guy - unknown. old guy - 100% ...granted not a real solid comparison, but it kinda illustrates a contrast

thanks everyone for your opinions.
    But the new guy may seem perfectly wonderful until you meet the other half of him. His cute and gorgeous; but he believes that money is the key to success. ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships.
    He'll buy me expensive gifts out of the ordinary just to please me. Its sweet but not what i intended. i do appreciate it, but money is not how to earn a girls heart in return. well, not mine anyway!

I rekon the ex was way sweeter - he'll buy me things inrelation to a specific topic that was an interest to us both. Something with meaning even though it may have not been within the same expense as the new guy.

i duno what to do anymore....
    Last edited by just.Her; 26-07-07 at 03:44 PM.

I say squish the two of them together and make one good one. Neither one of them really cuts it on their own.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    yea, gigabitch. *right*. you can't just glue two ****in' people together. you certainly have a vivid imagination.

=p

sure you can! just get some superglue...

haha i think gigabitch ment as in "figure of speech". OH we dreamm... =(

Thanks Thelonius,

I'll reconsider my thoughts. Perhaps i need time to myself rather than sharing it with a partner.

<3sarah