+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel i might be in love with my freinds sister but??

I feel i might be in love with my freinds sister but??

Hi there im new to this whole relationship forum thing so bare with me.

as my title says i might be in love with my freinds sister but there are complications to that let me explain.

ive known her for almost 2 and a half years and the last year i have fancied her like i have no other woman before but as i said there are complications she is 19 i am 18 although that aint a big age gap, her parents are very very traditional not so much that no sex before marriage or anything like that. but they do not believe anyone should be younger than there daughter in ways of a relationship.

she has not ahd many boyfreinds i know that much and yesterday i went to teh cinema with her and her brother (my best mate) and me and her had a chat and she asked me how i felt about ehr i told ehr that i cared for her alot and i really really like her. she said it was good, she likes me too

i asked ehr brother what would he think if i was to ask out his sister i while back and he said he wouldent mind at all and he think he would rather me date her then some iddiot who he doesent know. the problem lies with the parents they dont agree with the age gap thing and being the only daughter very protective off ehr especially the farther.

what do i do i feel like in a way i love ehr to bits but i cant phone her ebcause ehr mobile dosent work i know that for sure because i have seen the state of it and i dont want to ring the house phone because if she or the brother dont answer ill have to deal with the parents early on she smiles and stares in my eyes alot she hugs me and yesterday felt like she wanted to kiss me but didnt because ehr brother was there.

please help

The fact that her parents' only objection is that you are one year younger than her seems ludicrous. Are you sure that's what's really going on? They actually want their daughter dating someone older?
    Spammer Spanker

im posotive i know i dont understand either but it is true is it worth asking ehr out anyway and dealing with parents at a l8er date or what because im getting on fine with the parents now but im m8's with teh son im m8's with the girl too but theys eem tow ant there daughter dating older men god knows

i havent been told that they want her dating older men but they made a fuss when she wen tout with a guy who was 2 years younger it was a cuple of years abck but still

Well, maybe he was a jerk.

If you're that worried about it, you could ask them what they think.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    19 and 18 isn't even a gap.

If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if you're nothing but a few months apart.

Stirfry Guest
    Talk to her parents yourself, show that you have good intentions and that you are worthy of dating their daughter. It might seem ridiculous, but at least you might look more mature by requesting their approval.

i know its ahrdley a gap and it aint a problem for me and ehr i spoke to ehr last night on the Msn i asked her in a subtle way did age meen anything to you in a relationship and she said no younger or older ill go out with them but my parents dont agree.

im gunan jsut ask her out next time 9i c her in person and i willt ake it from there its the least i can do

btw sorry for the spelling im writing quick gotta go to work

o and no were not that far apart im 19 in 3 months

anachronistic Guest
    whatever you do, don't let this **** up your friendship with your friend.

a year isn't a lot of differents, could be the personality you have and she has of different. Not at all but women when like young boys the emotions are different. I think you have know her in a deep way, there is a risk you get disappont if you fall in love. Sorry to say the bad part but i know several cases of that, women tend to have, lets say, the control of all. About parents, well, if you show your best intentions with her doesn't matter the rest
    Last edited by Fabiana; 31-07-07 at 11:04 PM.