+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: penis.

Lol i dunno though... like it's only the very tip of it tho.. i've looked some pictures up and it's the full foreskin that looks tight.. mine is only the very tip... and i tryed early using a Baby Lotion .. Lol more blood ftw... omg lol I got like it half way before i was in pain..

Man you need to really see someone about it
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mystery... what is ftw?? is that the backwards way of saying what the f*ck??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ftw - For The Win

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just tell your parents: "Yo, I think there's 'something' wrong down there, can I see a doctor?"

You don't need to get into specifics. If you just see a normal doctor they can refer you to a urologist. But yeah dude, you don't wanna regret putting something like this off. Think about it, if it worsens, you may never have a sex partner.

I really hope you love those PC games.

Quote Originally Posted by MisteryDude! View Post
    hey this is my 3rd message.. i have a little bit of a problem .... ( sorry if wrong board) For about the last 3 / 5 year the tip of my penis the foreskin has tightend up to a fact that when i pee i can't control it.. and also makes masterbation a little bit of a shiter couse i end up bleeding.. anyone got ant tips on how to fix this ?? btw im 14... Help me out ladies and gents!

P.S.
    ------------
    I have never had a sexual partner... :|
    get circumsized.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

dude, I live in the middle of nowhere and have to get my parents to drive me to the doctor, and I still managed to get on birth control without them knowing a thing. If you're gonna be so damn wimpy about it, make something up and tell them you want to see a doctor.

also, yes, if it is that phimosis thing, then you are definitely not alone- heck I know two people who had it.

I just can't say this enough; you really have to see a doctor. Whatever this is, it's only going to get worse, and it could be really serious. Would you rather die of cancer? Plus it'll make you even less confident. please, see a doctor.
    Last edited by Tiay; 02-08-07 at 04:59 AM.

hmm...I had really tiny bumps on my oingo boingo.....waited for a few days, kept it clean/dry, and they were gone. I think maybe you should wait a while to see if it would get better? and do some online research? or else go see your parents.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I occasionally get black heads on the under side of my dick. I seriously have to just squeeze 'em out. It's not painful though, just gotta keep an eye on it like you do with any other part of your body.

Like i said earlier, I'd actually do some research first, and if it looks like you're in a dead end, then tell your parents.

yeah- look at it this way man- if you got to a doc, chances are in a few weeks the whole thing will be resolved, and eventually you'll forget about it. If you DON'T go to a doc, it could be something serious and that will haunt you for the rest of your life AND you'll then get to see plenty of docs anyway. Your choice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really understand being so shy to tell their parents about a physical problem that they would actually risk significant complications. Your penis (assuming we are correct in our suspicions) won't resolve itself without medical attention. Most people have parents that love them and want them to be healthy. I would die if my kid were having this sort of problem and didn't tell me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think it is stupid as hell not to tell your parents about such a problem. Ya it may be embarrassing to tell them, but that is a lot better than not doing anything about it. I am no medical person, but it won't surprise me if this can lead to you wearing a diaper for the rest of your life, because you did not seek treatment for it when you could have.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Your penis (assuming we are correct in our suspicions) won't resolve itself without medical attention. Most people have parents that love them and want them to be healthy.
    she's right, you know. I know it's embarrassing as hell but 'cmon, aren't you worried about your health? It's not like you have to be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ]I would die if my kid were having this sort of problem and didn't tell me.
    ...and unlike my mom, I'm sure you wouldn't say "oh i'm sure it's normal" and force the poor kid to have to *insist* to see a gp, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    ...and unlike my mom, I'm sure you wouldn't say "oh i'm sure it's normal" and force the poor kid to have to *insist* to see a gp, either.
    If you were near me I'd give you a cookie for your troubles.

But honestly man, do something about it.
    1) I look up things all the time when I have symptoms, and I always end up thinking I'm really sick and go nuts. You need someone with experience to diagnose you, not a list of symptoms.
    2) As embarrassing as it is, would you rather never be able to use it? Rather it get worse and need more treatment?
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast