+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: please help me before its too late

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can anyone translate, please??
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

its Cuban and english im saying

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    miss hotty, I didn't know you were dyslexic.

1 chance: we react depending on how we are treated and how the person represents themselves. You typing in txt sp33k, to me, feels like being shouted at in loud broken english, plus, it just makes me think of you as a snotty little teenager.
    and btw, when I young person comes in here with good spelling, I usually compliment them, and think of them as more mature.
    Maybe it's shallow but that's just how it works.
    Yes well it's not something i like about myself never have alwayed felt 2nd best it's just one of those things that will never go away.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 chance View Post
    Wht the **** is wrong wit u Americans and being big headed and gettin people down and who are u 2 say if im not gd enuff go **** off wit judging me u dnt kno who i am and wht im like and if ure just gonna diss ppl then i dnt think u should post stuff bck gettin ppl down and i noticed Miss Hotty is from the UK like me and shes a nice and understanding person it obvously shows tht english ppl are brought up 2 be more understanding and yes i dnt give a shit if i abbrivate my words wht does it matter how i spell so shut the **** up and dnt judge me wht right do u hve
    Thanks
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whts the pont of all this trash talk and getting people down serously lay off
    Don't come here expecting to smile.

In any case, I don't buy the whole dyslexic thing.

As Aegis said, your spelling isn't all that bad. It's your lack of punctuation that makes your sentences difficult to understand.

I suspect you're much better at speaking your sentences than writing them. Once you get a grasp on the fact that a comma represents a "pause", it's simple as pie.

As opposed to:

dont come here expecting to smile in any case i dont buy the whole dyslexic thing as aegis said your spelling isnt all that bad its your lack of punctuation that makes your sentences difficult to understand i suspect youre much better at speaking your sentences than writing them once your get a grasp on the fact that a comma represents a pause its simple as pie

Do you know how to type properly? Or do you just use two fingers?

What is with this forum i thought it was for helping not taking the piss out off how people spell ye mabye im not the best speller in the world but what should that matter it is't about how people spell its 2 help people out Chinga tu madre marikons there u go a bit of Cuban
    Just cooperate or at least pretend to and no more of peoples' time would be wasted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    Just cooperate or at least pretend to and no more of peoples' time would be wasted.
    So young.

So impressionable.

Cannabis u idiot pot is resin i smoke weed and u kno wht **** off and suck some arse u skank arsed cabrone i wonder can u actually say the word arse or is it only ass u can say and 2 whoever said i was speaking in broken down english well at least i am english and not a american hasa so i hve the right as i am english and i speak english anyways i thought ure gettin the (American) language soon as u so bum ure independence so **** off tard juding me and merdo un diaz
    oh gosh, i'm so insulted that I don't know the different ways to get high... btw, juding is spelled judging- but I can tell which of those two areas you find more it important to express your knowledge of.

see that last sentence? I'm honestly, literally afraid that it'll be too complicated for you to grasp.

btw, I'm from Ireland, I can say arse.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cannabis u idiot pot is resin i smoke weed
    I never would have guessed.

Chinga tu madre marikons there u go a bit of Cuban
    It's spelled "maricones", tonto.
    Spammer Spanker

I love you giga.

1 chance: I DID actually give you advice. We are only people, we're not paid to sit in front of our computers helping people out all day and be nice to them no matter how little effort they make to be understandable or how much they come off like snotty little teen pot-heads who are going after 15 year olds.

(edit: there's not much more I can say to your situation; if you really like her you just have to tell her that you like her, and you have to be prepared to be patient with her because she's at such a different stage of her life.)
    Last edited by Tiay; 08-08-07 at 05:39 AM.

I love you too, Tiay. Your advice is always golden.
    Spammer Spanker

thelonius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    something i am sick of everyone commenting on my spelling i know it's shit it always have been it's because i'm dyslexia have been all my life i wish i could change it but i can't it's apart of who i am and will always be here. i guess maybe forums aren't a place i should be i guess maybe i knew that all along
    Like every special educator out in the field, I've been teaching individuals with dyslexia [in addition to autism, MR, Down Syndrome, LD, TBI, etc.], both in the states and in other countries, for the past 11 years [and still going]. I understand any forms of frustration, tension and anxiety that you're feeling. I was diagnosed with ADD, and I went through horror associated with it myself, and been told that I wasn't going anywhere past high school. Just hang in there ...

thelonius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    First of all, your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Which is the main reason why it took people so long to respond to your thread. With the exception of Miss Hotty...which is only because she's just as bad.
    I can't believe reading this response, coming from someone who served with AmeriCorps, whose main initiative is supposed to give back to the community and work towards "Getting Things Done."

baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

*Thread closed*
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234