+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me out here.. dont know what to do!!

please help me out here.. dont know what to do!!

ok here is the problem: iff met this girl and there realy was a sparkle between us we realy liked eachother and later on we fell in love the only thing is... iff never told here that i told here that i hate relations and i diddent liked here (although i was so in love with here) i dont know why i did, to act cool or harmless or something. So we did alot of things together we kissed and all she realy liked me. but she dident took me serious becouse i always say that i hated relations. then she went on a holiday and in this holiday she told here self not to like me becouse it would never work out. when she got back i told here about my feelings that i was realy in love with here, and she told me that she dident liked me annymore (well she did like me but not as much as she did before she went on holiday) so she thought it would not work out. so i planned this romantic dinner first we went to the cinema and after that there was a realy romantich dinner with candels roses and norah jones music to show here that i realy liked here and all, the next day i asked here if anny feelings had change she told me that she still not had the same feelings as before but more a friendly feeling. so now iam sitting here on a forum asking for your help i dont know what to do. everyone is telling me to forget here but i dont want to i want to fight for here.. but how? please help me out thanks

help

well i thought of just getting in the friendzone but always let here know that i still like here.. so its not realy friends... and show here that there is no one better then me

If she doesn't know that by now, she's not going to get it.

Maybe she's just punishing you for making her wait so long. I think you should ask her straight up if this is the case.

The best thing you can do is change your communication dynamics to illustrate the fact that your intentions have changed. Flirt more. More eye contact. Always hold the door open for her. Buy her ice cream. Make sure you make it very clear that you've made your decision and that you want her, not just by telling her, but by showing her.
    Spammer Spanker