+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very Lost???

Very Lost???

I have a girl that I have really been hitting it off with and I thought she really liked me, but I am not so sure now.
    The background story is that we were both really good friends in college, but I just graduated and on my last night in town we both admitted to each other how we feel and ended up hooking up....
    For the past month we have been randomly talking over the phone and I thought everything was going great, but this past weekend I went back in town and I saw here for the first time since then. Everything seemed fine at first, but later on we go to a bar and she walks into a different room for a while. I didn't think anything of this at first, but when I went to check on her I saw here kissing another guy. I was completely heart-broken and didn't say another word to her for the rest of the night.
    Well at that point my mind went into typical guy mode and with the help of plenty of alcohol I ended up leaving the bar with two of her sorority sisters. I also sent her some very direct text messages on my way home telling her how I felt...
    The next morning, one of our mutual friends calls me and wants to know why I said those mean things to her and acted like I did. Apparently the girl was very upset over this and now I am very confused over what to do. We weren't officially dating or anything so I guess I didn't have a right to be upset, but it really pissed me off
    I still feel as though I really like her, but I don't know what to do from this point. Should I forget about her and move on or should I call her and apologize?

Call her and apologize? Dump that bitch, once a cheater always a cheater. Go tough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

ah....the bar....forget it. i think there are are two sides to this.

1. she shouldn't be going around kissing other guys if she knows how you feel.

2. i dont think you should've said those things...not that it isn't "nice" to say things, but not saying anything makes her feel bad and doesn't leave a bad mark on you. therefore you come off as the person on top.

but since all this happened already anyway, i'd say that you two should meet an apology and if you two want to have something more, then do it...but if you wanna go to bars, then expecting to not do stuff is a longshot on her part. if she does stuff again, forget her.

You think she's hooking a random guy at the bar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

parvenu, you had very good reasons to be hurt by what happened. I feel that she mislead you. I don't know exactly what you said in those text messages (sounds like you crossed a line) but I don't actually think you have anything to apologize for.

You're not in school with her anymore. It's over. Put it behind you.

And what, exactly, happened with the two sorority sisters? That sounds much more interesting...
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 15-08-07 at 03:34 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

poor bloke...keep yer pecker up

all the same, apologise to her for anything really mean you may have said, and then lay it on the line...will she come grovelling back or will she lose you