+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with girlfriend....

Problems with girlfriend....

I am a 19 year old male and my girlfriend is 21. We have been "dating" for almost a year now and official for almost 6 months. We have never gotten into a real big fight or anything. We have basically lived together for the passed 3-4 months now. I should preface this with: I am annoying and she has a short temper. These two things don't exactly work in favor for us. We seem to get passed everything. Here are the problems that we face:

1) I have VERY low libido. I could probably not care at all if we didn't have sex. I just have no sex drive. Obviously weird for a 19 year old male.
    2) She has a VERY high sex drive.
    3) She is not very affectionate at some times. She likes to cuddle at night (usually) but other times just wants me to not go near her. Sometimes when we are walking somewhere she is all over me, other times I can't even hold her hand. The thing that bothers me the most is she HATES kissing. I love to kiss. I cannot soft kiss her at all... ever. She gets annoyed up the wall and wants to scream if I soft kiss anywhere on her body. It makes me upset because I just want to show affection and I can't. Sometimes she likes to make out but it isn't too common.

Despite all these things we still love each other and we need to get through this but it is hard. I love her very much. Can anyone offer an advice?

Thanks!
    Harrison

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did your low libido precede your relationship with her? Or is it possible that you are simply turned off by her level of sexuality?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Break it off, neither of you are sexually compatible.

all i can say is....try to meet each other in the middle. be more sexually active even if you dont like it, but she has to be a little more affectionate if she even doesnt like it.

thats an awesome situation you got though lol. it's kinda funny if you think about it.

anachronistic Guest
    sounds like her pushy-awayness has cause you to not want anything sexual.

Well, love isn't always enough, Harrison. If day-to-day life is torture for both of you, maybe you just weren't meant to be.

How annoying are you, actually? It sounds to me like she's got more problems than just a short temper. Her yes/ no thing about being touched is weird. So is your lack of a sex drive. Do you feel that the fact that you're both a bit weird makes you well-suited for one another?
    Spammer Spanker