+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend Problems Or Is It Just Me ?

Girlfriend Problems Or Is It Just Me ?

Well i just spoke to my girlfriend about 30 minutes ago. I asked her how her day was because she went to some naming seromoanie thingy for her niece. She said it was alright, but she didnt wanna talk about it much because she said she was tierd because she has been awake since 8:00am this morning, i said ok thats fine i understand that your tierd. We started talking like normal and i told her i missed her today well i didnt speak to her all day of course i did miss her. And she said speaking everyday is a bit too much i dont give her any space im always smothering her whenever she is doing something im quick to go over to her. So i said ok thats fine i will change my ways and stop trying to smother her too much, but it would be nice to speak to her at least once a day just to say goodnight or tell her how my days been, but she said thats her problem with me i always wanna be with her or speak to her all the time but i was thinking of course i want to because i love her. And then we had like a little argument but she was the one getting all angry which is understanderble because she is tierd, and what does she do puts the phone down on me so i ring her back and ask her why she put the phone down on me and she said because shes tierd and wants to go to bed and i said why didnt you just say goodnight properly, she said i cant be bothered. So i said alright then say goodnight and just go to bed then, she said goodnight and i said goodnight i love you baby and she didnt say it back and i asked her why and she said she cant i asked her why she said she doesent have to have a reason so i said ok fair enough night she said night then we put down the phone. Can anyone tell me if our relationship is failing please ? or is she soon going to call it quits with me ? i really hope not because i love her soo much with all my heart and i would be heartbroken if we were to break up.

Paragraphs are your friend.

I don't know, chalk it up to a bad day? OR, give her space. How about not calling her for a few days. She'll call you eventually-girls like attention. Call her after the long weekend if she doesn't call you by then.

Give her some more space or you're going to lose your relationship. Either way, I dont see this one going very long

Tone Guest
    You're weak.

She will break you.

You either give her space, completely, as in stop calling her and wait for her to contact you, or you lose her forever.

I promise you 100% if you still call her daily and still cry and whine to her like a little b.itch you will be here crying in a few days/weeks in the Dumping Forum.

These cold hard facts have been brought to you by Lincoln, Nebraska's one and only, TONE!

Tone Guest
    Thank you!

Thank you!

LF, you guys have been great!

I'm in town until Saturday, no autographs please.