+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Guys and Girls Be JUST Friends?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I think you were thinking of me Giga - one of my best friends is a girl and has been for the 15 years I've known her. She's attractive, and guys go after her but she leaves me totally cold. She herself a girlfriend at the start of the year, but now that's finished and she wants to go back to guys. She said the "sexual component was lacking." Translation: I miss the cock. I need to be filled again.

It just confirmed my theory that girl-on-girl sex is fundamentally unsatisfying. I've never gone down on a girl who hasn't wanted sex straight after. It's a bit like trying to open a lock with another key hole.
    that

was like translated someting

from english

to english.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    men and women can just be friends without any sexual attraction. well this is my from side, i have no idea what these women are thinking.. however the key to it, and are you ready? i have all fat female friends so i'll never be attracted to them. hey, i love the from the outside first them i move my way inwards. hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    that

was like translated someting

from english

to english.
    hahahah you got yourself a new, mean, camp looking avatar and you've given yourself a well 'ard new persona to go with it eh? Pathetic little cunt aren't you.

It's possible sure....but unlikely. The reason a man and woman become friends is interest which usually leads to attraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    hahahah you got yourself a new, mean, camp looking avatar and you've given yourself a well 'ard new persona to go with it eh? Pathetic little cunt aren't you.
    don't be a dickhead.

haha! you just gave me agreat idea! i am making a fighting game, and you're going to be a wobbly fighting limpdick!! how does that sound?

guys and girls can definitely be just friends

I'm a guy and 2 of my best friends are girls. One I have deep feelings for, but the other is just a close friend.

Quote Originally Posted by atranquilpath View Post
    guys and girls can definitely be just friends

I'm a guy and 2 of my best friends are girls. One I have deep feelings for, but the other is just a close friend.
    What kind of feelings? Romantic feelings?
    Spammer Spanker

I've seen it happen before. It just depends on the individuals involved.

watch harry met sally. harry says nope

respect would determine alot

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by muspi_2000 View Post
    watch harry met sally. harry says nope
    Movies aren't reality.

Sorry to break it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc123 View Post
    Just curious what everyone's opinions are on this topic (male or female). Can guys and girls/men and women be JUST friends. I think it's possible. My mom has expressed to me that she believes it can't happen. I've heard also that women can be just friends with men but not vice versa. What do you guys think?
    No, in most cases. By nature, every real man wants to possess every woman he can get ahold of. Its basic nature...in the world before the modern era, he actually was driven by a desire to reproduce as many times as he could. That's why god gave women a limited number of eggs and s/he gave man a never ending load of cumshots.

Of course in today's world, man wants to cum a lot, but nobody wants to have children (god forbid, it might effect your ****ing career as a lawyer or somesuch).

A man can be friends with a woman that he could not bring himself to ****. That girl...she's a true friend.

Fortunately, there's an ever increasing number of women I couldn't bring myself to ****...hence, an ever increasing number of women friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    men and women can just be friends without any sexual attraction. well this is my from side, i have no idea what these women are thinking.. however the key to it, and are you ready? i have all fat female friends so i'll never be attracted to them. hey, i love the from the outside first them i move my way inwards. hahaha

raverboy
    So you're saying that you could never date a over-weight girl?

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    So you're saying that you could never date a over-weight girl?
    Like, what do you mean by overweight? How many standard deviations from normal are we talking here? More than three and we're in freak show land.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At this stage of my life I can't see myself dating an overweight girl. I know that's shallow, but it's just the way I'm wired. As I get older and I start dating older women, or my wife starts to slip a bit I'm sure I'll used to the idea of some flabiness. But now, I feel like I'm sort of stocking up on hard bodies so the memories can keep me warm when winter comes around.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast