+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I accept?

Should I accept?

Ok so er.... my sister's friend has been coming onto me.
    She has basically propositioned me and hinted that she wants to sleep with me.

Is it wrong to sleep with my sister's friend?

As some of you know I am suffering from major horniness and sex withdrawal lol, I want to say yes SOOOO MUUCCH aarghh!!!!

But also I don't want to upset anybody.
    But hey.. she wants it.. I want it...

Do you think I should ask my sister if she minds? Or is that weird?

I dunno what to do! Help! *yelps*

I don't think you should say, "Hey sis- can I bone your friend?" but I think asking her advice about possibly asking her out might be a good idea.

If this turned into a great big nightmare, would her being your sister's friend complicate things? What if she fell in love with you?
    Spammer Spanker

Hehehe "hey sis can I bone your friend" lol!

Good point, I guess I should try and be tactful.
    Thanks Giga.

I doubt she'll fall in love with me haha! But I guess her being my sister's friend could be a little bit... awkward.
    But I dunno, it could be cool

I guess I'll have a word with sis and see what happens.

Thank u

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should be thankful and show God your appreciation for the opportunity he has presented you with by boning this chick

Hehehe! Yeah see that^'s what a big part of me is screaming. Oh man, it really is.

But I do love me little sis and don't wanna upset her. Think I'll have a quiet word. hope she doesn't freak out haha.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is your litle sis and her friend? And how old are you?

Anyway, you doing this might cause serious problems between your sister and her friend. It might be worth it if you are actually interested in this girl (for more than a night). However, if you aren't really interested in anything more than sex, I think it would be kind of crappy of you to potentially wreck their friendship.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I would definitely at least ask your sister her opinion on you to dating or something like that. I mean theres a good chance she tells you something that would answer your question without actually asking it. As in you ask her if it would be cool to date her she responds with saying it would be really awkward. If she doesn't seem to care I see no problem with doing it. Or rather her.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    You should be thankful and show God your appreciation for the opportunity he has presented you with by boning this chick
    I agree with this, god is not so kind to me. In-fact if what you say is true then I have upset the man up there somehow.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I agree with this, god is not so kind to me. In-fact if what you say is true then I have upset the man up there somehow.
    it's prolly 'cause you're an atheist

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    it's prolly 'cause you're an atheist
    I guess then when he said that he loves everybody he was lying. Atheists and theists alike all should get to bone chicks!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti - late teens/20's
    I don't want to wreck their friendship. And I guess I am interested for more than 1 night

vain - well I kind of told my sister how I thought her friend was nice, and I slipped "cute" into the conversation. She looked at me weirdly, but then she looks at me weirdly a lot lol I haven't brought it up again yet. But I want to. She (sisses friend) was being very flirty again the other day... aargh!!

only virgins and lilwing - haha yes everyone should get to bone chicks. The time will come, oh yes it will, lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As a matter of courtesy, i would ask you sister what she thinks about you asking her friend out before you do it. She may know some things about her that you might not be privy to.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well I would bring it up again and try to judge her opinion on the matter. I know for a fact that if your dating a bests friend's best friend or a siblings best friend things can be kind of awkward especially if they talk a lot about those sorts of things.

Dude, I have 3 older sisters
    they always bring their friends home and theres always alot of flirting goin on since I go partying alot with them...
    Ive scored many of my sisters friends.
    I cant help it! I dont regret it! And Im going to keep doin it cos my sister has some hot friends...

The first time I started this I kept meeting up with the girl secretly and nobody knew what was goin on till I broke up with her and she decided to tell everyone, so my sister got pissed off but she got over it eventually and they are still best friends. Then my sis understood that most of her friends liked me so shes just ok with it now! The other day she even hooked me up with one of her mates...Absolutely gorgeous girl (best sex of my life btw)

The thing is she kinda dated some of my friends too which I guess is ok since Im scoring her friends too?...
    or is it not ok?

So thats how I did it, and everything is cool, but I dunno how ur sister is going to react...

well, im just sayin that its not wrong at all IMHO... go for it...

cya