+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bf can't accept my past

bf can't accept my past

my bf can't accept the fact that i slept with 5 guys before him. he thinks i'm a slut. i'm turning 30 by the way. i'm so depressed. should i still try to save the relationship?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit no. if he can't accept you for who you are then why should you bother?? i feel that the past is the past. who cares if you slept with 5 or 50, should that really matter? you're lucky that it's only 5 btw. well getting to the point, he is with you because he loves you, or so he thinks. it's your personality that he loves but if he can't handle the fact that you've had more lovers then he has, i think he needs time to grow up. no one in life with be equal, therefore no one in life will all lose their viginity at the same age or no one will all have the sex amount of sex partners in their lifetimes. my suggestion is that if he can't accept you, find someone who will. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Oh my. Five guys in ten years. What a slut.

Agreed on "shit no".
    Don't even expect that you'll get out of depression until you end it with him.

The point of BEING in a relationship with someone is to get support from that person -- not to get kicked down by him/her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    5 guys in 10 years is nothing to be ashamed about. trust me, i'm pretty sure that almost everyone around this forums has been around the corner a couple more times that you have. raverboy

But thats ludacris hes acting like that-it comes right down to jealousy. Plain and simple. He cant get it out of his mind YOU HIS girlfriend was with other people.

You shouldve saved yourself for him. WAAA cry me a river. Your 30 years old, who gives a shit how many people you were with BEFORE him. Your past is just that your PAST. Its not like your calling their names out in bed!

If he cant get past this, he never will girl. And you will have to live with that for as long as you are with him. It also shows lack of disrespect on his part for you. Is that what you want from him?

Raverboy-I admit fully I have not been around the block in the last 15 years. Thats sad at my age. I should be around the blocks a few times!!!! But hey, its all good. I get my action in here!!

everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Five guys? I know high schoolers who have done it more than that.....the guy should consider himself LUCKY. He is just insecure.....probably thinking you will 'compare' him to the others.

Btw, how many girls did he sleep with before you?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dude my ex gf in high school had more experience than u ... i'd be lucky to meet someone wit only 5 partners when im 30
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

he's just jealous, insecured, afraid that u've had better than him.. and ur definately not a slut.. but seriously, like mentioned above, if he can't get over that idea now, im sorry but ur relationship will never work out... he'll just bottle it up, and keep reminding u about the past.. plus, who wants to date someone who calls her a slut anyway?
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

i seriously dont think that is a reason to be mad about..the only thing he should care bout is that u r loyal and faithful to him..thats why the past should stay in the past...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's true. he SHOULD be lucky to find you. reguardless as i've said before if you had 5 or 50..it shouldn't matter. he's lucky that you've only been with 5, and he's just too blind to see it.

secondly, i like squirrel's idea of how he's never seen past things in life. this is a small thing that can easily be forgotten about yet he's blowing it big. think of how other problems will expand into a proportion that you wouldn't be happy with. raverboy

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, once my bf admitted he'd slept with over 20 chicks before me. At first I was really upset, but then he was like, "Hey, none of those girls means anything to me; if you love me, they should mean nothing to you, they are my PAST." I got over it.