+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with someone on the internet...

In love with someone on the internet...

Ive met this girl on an online forum, ...and one faithful day she pmd me that she loved my poems

since im new to this "internet" thing i decided to meet her on msn after 2 weeks of pming constantly....well that was last march...and now..it seems we have grown more fond of each other....i still havent made my move and between the gap of then and now she had an Ex she claimed she was still inlove with...well..up to now..she hasnt mentioned him much(perhaps shes decided to move on)....and she (shes done this before..but i took it more as she was just being nice) starting to give me compliments and says that its not easy for her to give them.

is she trying to give me an opportunity? She lives just 1 hour away btw

maybe im just naive still or maybe im right..

In my experience, love over the internet is an illusion. I has happened to me a lot when I was younger, and it's safe to say that I now realise that I was just attracted to the image I had created of that person, not the actual person.

Think about it, she'll only let you see the favourable side of her because she has the chance to think about what she's writing etc, and you'll do the same inadvertantly .There's no chance for you to see each other interact with the real environment, with other people, in different situations.

But you say she lives an hour away? If you're keen, grab some friends and meet her in a public place (don't go alone). The only way you can decide for sure that you like her is through personal contact.

On one side i know some people who met on the Internet and then started to friend and then to relate. I deem Internet - wonderful place to start relations. It's like a first date - if people like each other it's signal to continue. But internet - only "beginning stage", it's only superficial. Love in distance are always remarkable and without trouble. You must meet with her in real life.
    But on the other side. She have had recently relations. And relations right away after past relations always are attempt to forget past relations to divert her attention away some problems. MAy be she makes an effort to forget past relationship. Think about it and be suspisious of the situation..

Her past relation was over like...2 years ago...yet she still couldnt get over it..now it seems shes starting to do so

miSSleepy is right- you don't even know you're actually attracted to her until you meet her. What are you waiting for? Do you think she won't be into it?
    Spammer Spanker

Imagine if she's really a 50 year old shemale. Man, that would be awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by joe1234 View Post
    Ive met this girl on another love advice forum, enotalone.com...and one faithful day she pmd me that she loved my poems

since im new to this "internet" thing i decided to meet her on msn after 2 weeks of pming constantly....well that was last march...and now..it seems we have grown more fond of each other....i still havent made my move and between the gap of then and now she had an Ex she claimed she was still inlove with...well..up to now..she hasnt mentioned him much(perhaps shes decided to move on)....and she (shes done this before..but i took it more as she was just being nice) starting to give me compliments and says that its not easy for her to give them.

is she trying to give me an opportunity? She lives just 1 hour away btw

maybe im just naive still or maybe im right..
    Who is it? Misombra or Giga?