+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A second go?

A second go?

I asked this girl out (no names) around a few months ago and she said she wasn't ready for a relationship (i'm 14). Now 2 months on should i ask again? And how exactly? Last time she found out through a friend but i don't have the guts to ask her.

Goddamit i'm blushing.

If you are so blushing - attempt to write her a letter (with some present like little plush toy or beautiful flower) and pass through your common friends and put down there that it will be a simple friendship date that you want to meet closer with her like a person and bla bla bla (that it'll be simple interesting meeting).
    And it'll be better if you say it and present by yourself. Then she'll melt and willn't be able to refuse you.

During these 2 months were you a friend to her? Or have you not talked to her for 2 months?

If you haven't been talking to her, don't go asking her out again all of a sudden. If you want to start things up, just talk to her as a friend, be around her. She already knows you're interested, so she'll pick up pretty quickly. Let her decide. You're both young though, so take things easy.

We have been 'friends' in the last two months to answer your question. Just general chat really. I think i will let her know of my feelings of her and if she rejects that is fine. Life goes on. But if she accepts well...

I will take it slow. I mean i havn't realy gotten in a serious relationship yet.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.ko View Post
    If you are so blushing - attempt to write her a letter (with some present like little plush toy or beautiful flower) and pass through your common friends and put down there that it will be a simple friendship date that you want to meet closer with her like a person and bla bla bla (that it'll be simple interesting meeting).
    And it'll be better if you say it and present by yourself. Then she'll melt and willn't be able to refuse you.
    Please don't do this. Pretty please?

In my brief experiences with love i know not to do that. That would end all hope of love. Anything else not suicidal?

Mathias, Why?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mathias, Why?
    1. It's WAY too much.
    2. It's weak.
    3. It's pathetic.
    4. Comes on too strong.
    5. Sends the wrong message.
    6. Will get laughed at.

Well, that's the top six reasons, anyway.

I disagree with you. It depends on how to DO THAT. I think in this situation
    if he only sit and after 1 attempt he say that "Life goes on..and that is fine...".
    1. It's wrong position
    2. It's WEAK position
    3. It's not position of real Man (Go with the flow)
    If I say so every time after girls said me "NO" I wouldn't relate with my gfs.
    He must struggle anyway.
    2 attempts: only say that he feeels her - it's not attempts!!
    He must astoun her!!! Weakness is only to sit and think about it and fear to do something! Strength - to act!
    (Mathias you may be see many films about love, but in life it's different)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree with you. It depends on how to DO THAT. I think in this situation
    if he only sit and after 1 attempt he say that "Life goes on..and that is fine...".
    1. It's wrong position
    2. It's WEAK position
    3. It's not position of real Man (Go with the flow)
    If I say so every time after girls said me "NO" I wouldn't relate with my gfs.
    He must struggle anyway.
    2 attempts: only say that he feeels her - it's not attempts!!
    He must astoun her!!! Weakness is only to sit and think about it and fear to do something! Strength - to act!
    (Mathias you may be see many films about love, but in life it's different)
    Oh man.

This is brutal.

What does it mean? (Oh man. This is brutal). My English is not very well, please eleborate

Quote Originally Posted by minta2 View Post
    I asked this girl out (no names) around a few months ago and she said she wasn't ready for a relationship (i'm 14). Now 2 months on should i ask again? And how exactly? Last time she found out through a friend but i don't have the guts to ask her.

Goddamit i'm blushing.
    Ask her. I always asked the girls that I could never get (theoretically). Most of the time, shot down. Sometimes, they said "yes" because they were surprised that little old me would be so gutsy and ask them out. That's how I went out with the head cheerleader for the football team...everyone else was scared shit-less of her enormous breasts

I agree with CAM. Don't thinking typically(casually, routine) as Mathias (and a lot of people in the world). Be interesting, uncommon! Astound girls!

Don't afraid to make a mistake! TRY and Experiment. It's your experience!

this sound like me and a girl i like she was 17 when i asked her out now 18