+ Follow This Topic

Thread: boyfriend and ex

boyfriend and ex

hi,
    i have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now.
    the problem is he speaks to his ex who he still has feelings for. last year i went looking on his phone and msn messages that he had written to her as i had a feeling he was hiding something, and it said how he loves her and wants her i was so angry with him at the time but managed to forgive him, and he promised not to do it again.
    but recently he told me he lusts he and then said he was going round to her house. dont think they did anything as she doesn't really think that much of him. but will never know.
    so i looked on his phone again and he had been texing her saying that he is worried about losing her and our son the ones who he cares most about! never mentioned me.
    anyway they had a big falling out 2 weeks ago and haven't spoke since. but i said to my boyfriend if he speaks to her again i will leave. as i am willing to try and put this behind me but only if she is not in the picture anymore. do you thing i am being too controlling saying he can't speak to her anymore or i will leave? or am i right saying this? maybe i should just leave anyway, but its so hard

Quote Originally Posted by lau25 View Post
    hi,
    maybe i should just leave anyway, but its so hard
    ^^^That. I think you know it, too.

Who does he have the son with- you or her?
    Spammer Spanker

he has the son with me

I think you're being unusually leniant, not controlling.
    If you're remaining with him and giving him chances because of the son, then fair enough, but you need to set some rules and have a big long talk to him. I suggest you give him a choice of either you or her, not both. Because as long as he's going over to see her and getting in contact with her, he won't get over her that easily.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, this is really sad for your kid, but I can't see how you can stay with a man who doesn't love you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?