+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need to put a smile on her face again...

i need to put a smile on her face again...

Hello to all women who are willing to help me out, and also to the people who just feel like reading my thread...

be ready because my story is very long and complicating.
    background information:
    I'm 16... this is the so called prologue..
    i have been together with a girl called Sabrina from last year (2006) November until this year (2007) July. However, June some time, when she left to the states for a summer vacation i got drunk and slept with a girl called Anne. Anne was one of my best friends since i was a child so we kinda know each other well. another thing is i think she likes me now and sees me as a man...
    Later in July Sabrina, who just came back from the states, found out about what happened while she was gone. Anne and Sabrina had a fight and i guess Anne made a mistake about telling her this. Yes of course... i broke up with her with 3 slaps in front of everyone which i quite deserve.

SO NOW: this is what is going on

I have a new girl friend for like a month now called Sabrina as well. But she is in a different country where i cannot meet her so often. During the first week of when we were together we really did love each other a lot and we always called each other with sweet and cute names such as: sweetie w/e w/e...
    however, i have another very close female friend called Theresa and she had a fight with Sabrina (the new one) saying that she should simply just let me go because our love is not possible... My girl broke down and started crying to me for about 1 hour on the phone which hurt me alot as well.

I have girls coming over to my place very often. because since childhood it has sumhow always been like this. I have a neighbour called Valeria and we know each other since we were babies. our parents are close friends and so our are elder sisters. She is usally always at my place either 1) doing her homework with me 2) just playing around or 3) to eat dinner at our place.

I sumhow mentioned all about Vale coming over to my place and all after a long conversation. That was the day when she got really sad and then decided we should make a break. she said that that is very cute, but she doesnt need any of it. so since 2 weeks and a day, i am not fully together with Sabrina. When i ask her what i did that got her so upset she would only say: "Im not sure if i can love you with all the female friends you have around you."
    She also thinks all the girls around me have a crush on me and want to steal me off her or sumthin. (im not sure).

When a week past (when we were not so sure about our relationship) I asked Anne and Valeria what this should mean, not being together for over a week. they both said that Sabrina doesnt want me anymore and the best thing to do now is just walk away.

I told her this and asked her if it was true because it would hurt me a lot because i seriously do love this girl. However, she exploded as soon as i mentioned this. She was mad at me for asking those two out of all the others sayign its obvious that they dont want us to be together. yep and she didnt talk to me for a day.
    One day I had to go afk time to time because valeria slept over at my place. She got dumped by her old bf and was just really sick. Since she is like a sister to me I took care of her and Sabrina thought I had slept with her… everything is going so wrong.
    I asked another friend who was really just a neutral to all of our matters. i asked her how I could make up to her and ask for forgiveness.. she said I should forget it because I hurt her way too much in order to get her recovered.
    For like a week now I have been apologizing and have been writing letters to her, but she only seems to cry. And finally today I asked her if she was still thinking about our relationship. Ah I forgot to mention she said she needed some time. Her words were:
    “I need time. Im not sure about us. How can I love you if the others are around? How can I trust you? What makes me so sure that what you did to ur old girlfriend will not happen to me. Besides im also not by your side. Do u even understand how I feel like? How my days were after you have betrayed me? Im miserable, and hurt. No one has ever hurt me as much as you did in my life… Please now… I want to be alone.”
    I couldn’t say anything. What can I say? I just let her hang up…
    I had to tell you my long and complicating story because I need help. I want to know what I can do to make my girl happy again and prove to her that I will ONLY love her and that she can trust me. What am I supposed to do in order to get her back in my arms? Please help… if I lose her I lost everything…

Dude, I'm sorry, but I don't even believe you. You're only 16 and you've already proven you can't keep your dick in your pants for the extent of one summer. You don't have the credibility to pull off a long-distance relationship.

Let Sabrina go.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by freshwind View Post
    What am I supposed to do in order to get her back in my arms? Please help… if I lose her I lost everything…
    Nothing really.

And don't be so melodramatic, you won't have lost "everything".

You also need to make sure your female friends stay strictly friends. No messin' around, no excuses.

Nobody will give a rat's ass if you and/or her were drunk.

Pullin' shit like that will only continue to complicate things for your future relationships.

man, you're like hurting 10 girls at the same time. I've lost count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong