+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT SHALL I DO??? I am a cheater and feel guilty

WHAT SHALL I DO??? I am a cheater and feel guilty

Well i have been going out with my girlfriend for over 6 years now. about three years ago we mooved in toghter in a home of our own. We love each other very much and got quite a nice relationship.
    Well my problem started about a year and a half ago. My problem is my girlfriend sister. who is about 4 yrs older than me. I am 27 by the way. After her divorce she bought an apartment in the same building as ours. Well being depressed due to her divorce she used to spend lots of time in our apartment in the company of her sister.
    Now as my girlfriend works on shift basesthat is a bit differnet than mine sometimes when she came to our apartment and we used to pass some time watching a movie or something toghter.
    Then on one of these evenings while we were playing a game of poker she suggested that we play a game of strip poker . At first i refused the idea but then i gave in and started the game. Well it ended by having sex with her.
    Time passed and altough i felt guilty about it the next time we were alone we had sex again. As time passed i began feel more at ease about cheating on my girlfriend with her sister and i started to look foward for these adventures.
    It is not that sex with my girlfriend aint great , but her sister is something quite different. Lets say she is a man's dream. With her i do whatever we dream of. Always trying new things and experimenting. She also give such great foreplay and roleplay. With her i exprienced llotrs of fanatsies that a man could only dream of doing during sex. Some tiime ago she even introduced me to group sex. Well that was the highest level i could go.
    What a better sex life can i have ?
    Wellth eproblem is here. My girlfriend just gave me the great news that she is pregnant with our firts baby. Now i am feeling guilty again about cheating on her. But on the other hand i seem i cant live without the sexual adventures with her sister. I tried to stop having these adventures but i always ended up cheating on my girlfriend.
    My problem is that i dont feel it is fair to cheta on my girlfriend but at the same time cant go without the great sex adventures with her sister. And when i told her sister what are my feelings she said that the fact that i am cheating in her sister is a big factor why our sexual relationship is so great and altough i hateto admit it i think she is right. Bu she suggested that if it really annoys me the thing i am acheater i ll leave her sister and goes live with her. But i love my girlfriend so much and i dont feel any love for her sister.
    I would really like to hear some views about my situation . shall i continue living as i am iving as long as everybody is happy ? or shall i tell my girlfirend to move to another place and try to forget her sister ? shall i leave my girlfriend? or shall i end everything and try to forget them both?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Voluntarily flog yourself as repentence.

And then send your girlfriends sister in my general direction

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not for real, are you?

The sex may be great, but the sister is *divorced*. This didn't happen in a vacuum.

Of course, any woman that would cheat on her own sister, and any man that would do that, probably deserve each other.

If you weren't expecting a child, I would say fess up so she can dump you. Unless your lady is a saint, I think you're screwed. This won't end well. I hope you gain the maturity to at least learn something from the experience.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Before the moral light brigade come thundering into this thread, I'd like to say that f*cking two sisters at once is awesome. Good show!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell your girlfriend now so she can figure out what to do about her pregnancy.

And yes, the sister and you deserve each other. Let your girlfriend go find someone more deserving.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure CB, kudos to The Man & his Manliness. But he's got one pregnant. That's not cool, that's beyond stupid irresponsible.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tell your girlfriend now so she can figure out what to do about her pregnancy.
    I thought this, but didn't have the guts to post it, but I agree. She should have the option to terminate if she doesn't want to be a single parent. Tell her asap or just admit to everyone how low you really are. Its about the only decent thing you can still do at this point.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's bastards like you that take all the girls. **** you

There is about a 1:1 ratio of guys to girls in this country, and thanks to assholes like you 2 girls are now claimed for this 1. Can you just... die or something? Naturally? Because I wouldn't think you are worth the cost of a bullet or worth a prison sentence to anyone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm still skeptical this is even a true story. But I'm sure someone, somewhere has been in this situation, which makes me wonder how it can be that there are actually people in this world that would **** up multiple lives for something as fleeting as an orgasm. I can only guess they must have really empty lives or really poor self-control for sex to become so all-encompassing.

nice story. if its true. you are some guy..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I thought this, but didn't have the guts to post it, but I agree. She should have the option to terminate if she doesn't want to be a single parent. Tell her asap or just admit to everyone how low you really are. Its about the only decent thing you can still do at this point.
    I agree...let's hope that she aborts the child for the sake of the child. Believe me, it won't be a happy life for anyone concerned.

Actually, in this case, it would the best if the child lived and the parents were aborted (retroactively)....

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I'm still skeptical this is even a true story. But I'm sure someone, somewhere has been in this situation, which makes me wonder how it can be that there are actually people in this world that would **** up multiple lives for something as fleeting as an orgasm. I can only guess they must have really empty lives or really poor self-control for sex to become so all-encompassing.
    Most of my students are the result of fleeting orgasms Brings new meaning to the expression, "The little bastards" eh wot?

LostNotFound Guest
    what a crappie sister.

what a scummy, ****ed up thing to do.

god i hope this story isn't true.

if it is, both you and your girlfriends sister are going straight to hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZIHhthd30"]YouTube - Mala gente[/ame]
    Last edited by misombra; 08-09-07 at 04:13 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yikes, this is some serious mess you got yourself into. Stop the sex with the sister and before you get her pregnant to.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast