+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is He Waiting On Me To Say Something So That We Can Go Forward?

Is He Waiting On Me To Say Something So That We Can Go Forward?

I have known this guy I will call "Luke", since he recently re-entered my life after we met on wealthyromance.com last year, but after about 3 wks, had to leave out of state to take care of some business. We had this intense connection, where we saw each other for two entire weekends (One we spent two days, just he and I, watching rented movies) We've gone clubbing, where he caressed my hair, and rubbed my back-he has paid for many meals and drinks for me, plus, recently bought me a 70 dollar webcam (which he overnighted via FedEx for Saturday delivery) because he gets to see "my pretty face" He's been planning on flying me out to see him because he misses me so much. Since he's been gone, we've talked on the phone at least once a night, where we have (moreso him than me) bared our souls, plus, he texts me or emails me the minute he has updates in his life over there. We tell each other "love you" "Miss you" and before he left he had kissed me on my lips and told me that he loved me-he also told me before he left, we had been planning to do something extra, and he told me "Good, any excuse to see you again".

Here goes the kicker. He's gay, although he does drop hints about being with women, liking the female body, having threesomes, being with a couple, swinging, want to sex Eva Mendes, Angelina Jolie, etc. So, part of me thinks it's just him being gay and flirtaeous. Another part tells me he's very lonely, and is starving for attention, and likes getting it from me (since every time he calls, texts, IMs me, I respond) An yet a third part of me thinks he likes me, but is not trying to be obvious about it. He's also going through some drama and wreckage from his past that he's trying to resolve, so someone told me today to just let him deal with that before even trying to ask him anything.

I know asking is the easiest option, but isn't now a bad time? Or is he waiting on me to say something so that we can go forward? I am so convinced that if I express how I'm feeling him, he will give me the "like you only as a friend" speech that I have heard FOUR times already. That hurts beyond belief, and frankly I'm tired of hearing that. Should I wait for him, what should I do?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wealthyromance.com?

Is that a site for gold diggers?