+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Moving on.....

Moving on.....

Hi everyone,

I heard from my ex today in regards to the letter i sent her over a week ago, and i WAS holding onto some hope that maybe things may change, but i have excepted that there not, and i agree with everything that people have said, i do still love her but in time that will heal, i am goin to completely move on now, theres no point waiting, its only gunna course more pain.

Thankyou everyone for your advice it has really helped and i will take what i have learnt on towards my new relationships.

Steve

GREAT JOB...WE all Love you...We're Alwayz here for your support all u need is to do is type what u feel and we're alwayz here for u man... and Steve...change your sn...its not help me... its u've been helped ahahha...i'm proud of u man..remmeber..lyke lil teenagers say...more fishies out in the sea man...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Um I got into trouble with those kind of comments...more fishies in the sea. BS. THERE are more women out there...and one day one is gonna come your way and you'll wonder where you have been!

You'll be fine in your time...but dont sit at home. Get out and do stuff with friends.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hi,

thanks and yeah it has helped me to talk though my feelings with people who can give netural advice because they have been in the same situation and are not involved with the situation, dont think i can change my screenname without re-registering with a different name, unless anyone knows any different???

Thanks squirrley for all your advice, i am just going to live my life and take each day as it comes, my feelings r still strong for my ex, but there not just going to go over nite, but as ppl say time is a great healer, so i am just going to get on with it, revising for my exams etc.

Ever since we split up i have been going out with friends etc and i am going to continue that, i guess its just like people say when you find someone you tend to spend less time with your friends and virtually all your time with ur partner, but true friends will always stay and girlfriends will come and go rite?
    Last edited by Help me!!; 16-03-04 at 11:44 PM.