+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do u ladies think??

what do u ladies think??

well ive stumbled on a girl that i realy like and she likes me too. we have been meeting up now for about a month (at first it was just as friends coz she had a boy friend) but 2 weeks ago they finished and me and her have bonded closer and we both really like each other...i asked her if she would want to go out with me and she said...well i realy do like u but its only been 2 weeks since meand **** finished so i want a bit off a break before i get with you...so i have respected that and gone along with it and will do untill she is ready to get with me....but i would like 2 know how much longer u people think she would need coz if she just tells me that she is ready to get with me then thats a bit 2 simple.... id like 2 know how some boys have asked you out that u realy liked coz id like 2 ask her in a way that she knows that i realy do like her... but the onli problem is im onli 16 so i dont realy have much money so i cant take her out 2 dinner or anything like that i so wish i could get a job for some money i would be able to make it so much more interesting lol anyways has anybody got any good ideas i could try out

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousmc View Post
    well ive stumbled on a girl that i realy like and she likes me too. we have been meeting up now for about a month (at first it was just as friends coz she had a boy friend) but 2 weeks ago they finished and me and her have bonded closer and we both really like each other...i asked her if she would want to go out with me and she said...well i realy do like u but its only been 2 weeks since meand **** finished so i want a bit off a break before i get with you...so i have respected that and gone along with it and will do untill she is ready to get with me....but i would like 2 know how much longer u people think she would need coz if she just tells me that she is ready to get with me then thats a bit 2 simple.... id like 2 know how some boys have asked you out that u realy liked coz id like 2 ask her in a way that she knows that i realy do like her... but the onli problem is im onli 16 so i dont realy have much money so i cant take her out 2 dinner or anything like that i so wish i could get a job for some money i would be able to make it so much more interesting lol anyways has anybody got any good ideas i could try out
    hey! personally, taking her out to eat or something is nice but its also traditional and generic...do something thats unique for her! just give her time. everyone needs some breathing room between relationships. just keep working on your close friendship to show how much you support her (in ways other guys dont) that will win her heart

oki doki will do and if we get together ill b happy to let u know

I don't think there is much more to add, but have you tried taking her on a pinic some girls love that I know I do.
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Wow. Your situation sounds nearly identicle to mine. After a long break after my last relationship, I started dating my current boyfriend and honestly... neither of us ever have any money cause we're too busy paying for our cars. But I love just watching movies with him, playing video games, going on walks... stuff like that. Don't worry, you don't need money for the better stuff.

yes I agree! it's the simple things in life that should help grow, not whether or not u can take her out for an expensive meal...