+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Help Help (asap)

Help Help Help (asap)

Ok heres my story:

I went to a birthday party last saturday, it was really fun and all, had loads of women there but i had no intention of scoring anyone because most of them were my sisters friends and 2 of my ex-girlfriends were at the party...

normally my sister hates it when i score her friends, she says its disrespectful and bladiblah... but this time she told me that one of her friends was rly diggin me and she totally supported with this girl.

so i looked around to find the girl and wow is she hot! i started a conversation with her and i liked everything about her. she was just so cool, i couldnt believe a girl like this actually liked me! so after a while we started making out, then we had sex all night and it was great blah blah blah...

my sister was asking me if i wanted anything serious with this girl and i was like hell yeah! so i sent her a txt the other day like this:

"Hey Ruby, how are ya? If youre not too busy, would you like to meet up sometime? Patrick xxx"

then she replied:

"Hey Patrick!
    im not sayin no its jst dat i am pretty busy al dis weekend n workin al dis week.
    i'l txt u r sumtin! xxx"

note that she told me at the party that she didnt work too much, just a couple of hours...

so i dnt think i answered her, i dnt know why...
    but she sent me a txt a while ago like this:

"Hey patrick.
    look i'd luv 2 meet up sumtime bt its kinda complicated!
    ive jst broken up with a boyfriend, ask natalie to explain everything.
    sory! ur fukin hot tho!x"

ok i asked my sister and all....her shithead ex-boyfriend beat her up and shes goin thru a tough time but i rly like this girl and i want to make her feel special and treat her the way she shud be treated.
    im in love for ****sakes!

so what do i do now????
    plz help me! i still havent replied to her last msg btw, i dunno what to say!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's an attention whore, you're just a horny dude gettin' in on your sister friends, and this relationship was doomed from the start. I don't suspect you expected a long term relationship with a chick you fúcked the first night.

Honestly I would just remain platonic for awhile..If hse is indeed going through the life after being beat up, she is in no way shape or form ready for anything more...Not saying don't be there for her, or try to be a supportive friend and what not..Just don't expect her to be what you are looking for right now...

Meh, forget it, its never going to work out... she probably thinks im too young or sumtin.

and correction, i used to be a horny dude scoring every girl i saw... im sick and tired of that crap, i just want to find a soulmate and settle down with her. u have no idea how much im desperate...

well thnx anyways cya

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    At least you got laid.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.