+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking ?

What is she thinking ?

A is a girl, A has a lover is B, C (boy) and A are good friends.
    One day C has a chatting with A
    C: Is your love well-progressing ?
    A: um (means yes)
    C: What 's a pity !
    A: Why ?
    C: Nothing. Just feel a bit unhappy
    The next day, A and C also have a chatting
    A: Don't know that what I said yesterday (her well-progressing love) made you sad so much ?
    A: Say this thing !
    A: I don't love him. But I never have low-evaluation about him.
    A: He is the most clever and energetic person among of my friends.
    A: I found that each of his behaviour like a present.
    A: Good night.

Just wonder that what is A thinking ?
    and harder question: who is 'him' in that sentence (C is also as least an energetic and his behaviour is like a presents as well ??? )
    Thanks !!!
    (If you need more informations, I am willing to say)

Um..she doesn't love B but can't fnd any fault in him. Otherwise, how should I know what she's thinking? I found it hard enough to keep track of your post .
    Last edited by miSSleepy; 20-09-07 at 11:06 AM.

I hate algebra. Rewrite it under english terms and I shall answer.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

so she doesn't love B, why she regard about the sadness of C ?, why she tell C that she doesn't love her lover ?
    I hate algebra. Rewrite it under english terms and I shall answer.
    Sorry, but they are simply the names of three persons, but I expect for your answer, I will retell the story, suppose I am C in this case and here is my story
    ----------
    She and me are old schoolmate.
    We sometimes have talks together, live or via chatting tool online, I support her when she feel down in learning at university, talk with her about my first love, she also talk to me about her love story. We really have good friendship, and I am not shy to go to her house for talking.
    One day, I feel that there are some changes in emotion (my first love is broken and please don't think that I try to find a new one asap), it comes naturally. I know she have just got a disease affect her in the long term and she is living in much troubles.
    One day, I had a online chatting with her, I asked about her love, she said it is well-progressing, I said "what's pity", she asked "why?" and I said "Nothing, just feel a bit unhappy" and then I am silent in many minutes before continue chatting with her about other stories.
    The next day, we still had a chatting, I avoid to talk about anything that is concerned to love, I sent her a song that I have just upload to my blog (the song that I will let the foreigners listen to). She listened and praise it then she talks to me "Don't know that my story (her love story) made you sad so much ?" "Says this thing" "I don't love him" "But I never have low-evaluation about him" "He is the most clever and energetic person among of my friends"
    "I found that each of his behaviour like a present" "Good night" "Thanks for the song"

I ask my boy friends, first they says she give me a chance, another day, they says, they unsure ???
    Yesterday is my graduation day, I saw her three times (when I talking to my friends, I suddenly see that she is looking at me attentively, when I ask that can I getting near her, she shake, I ask "boy friend ?", she nod. After that, I can feel she cast furtive glances to me, just feel that, I did them also).
    She made my graduation day become unhappy
    ---------
    Last edited by smiles; 20-09-07 at 07:44 PM.