+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Do I Tell The Difference Between Mr Right And Mr Right-Now???

How Do I Tell The Difference Between Mr Right And Mr Right-Now???

I am 25 female I have never had a loving relationship.
    I have had one sided relations I have had failed relations and I can say I have no idea how to behave in a relationship, how to get one off the ground or anything.

I am used to been with Mr Right-now and 2 months down the line trying to escape from a mistake i created.

Now I dont want to do this anymore.
    Anyway recently a guy ive noticed coming into worked asked me out. He gave me his number and I sent him a text.

I noticed before that although he is a bit geeky he has some potential there, So I text him. After an evening of txt conversation we decided to meet up for a date. We did and he turned up in a suit. Bless LOL

Anyway me been me couldn't resist going back into his and things got hot and I am no angel I wont like I am ashamed I couldn't hold out until after the first date.
    We have since been out a couple of times and he wants to get to know me better.
    i like him there is some potential there the sex is fine and he really seems into me. He cooked for me earlier in the week and asked me to stop over but i declined.

However he has asked me to spend Saturday night watching movies and stop over. We have spole about his family and what he does and the usual get to know you things.

Is this guy another Nr Right Now or not?
    How Do you behave as a couple?
    What should I do about Saturday?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Well, he seems like a nice guy to me. According to my female friends, when they date my male friends, they like the geeky ones the best. This guys certainly not an ass though.

How do you behave as a couple? Hmm, well... it really depends on the persons involved. I know some people who are very affectionate in Public. (i.e. Hold Hands, Kiss, etc.) and I know some people who just walk next to each other. It really depends on the people.

Umm... I would say go with him on Saturday, act natural, just do whatever you think is right. If you've had some trouble in the past, and aren't so good with relationships, just tell him, and I'm sure he'll be able to understand.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

The Mr. Right question shouldn't even come up until you've known him a year or more. Until then he is, by default, Mr. Right Now.
    Spammer Spanker