+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Men REALLY Intimidated

Are Men REALLY Intimidated

Are men really intimidated by beutiful women. I mean really beautiful women; someone who is really tall with a beautiful face and body(basically could be a model)?

Depends on the man and it depends on the beautiful woman. If the man is comfortable and confident with himself then he may not be intimidated, whereas an insecure man who hasn't maybe had much experience with women night find it intimidating.

Also, if the beautiful woman is easy-going, has good humour and is friendly she's less likely to intimidate.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vnwankwo View Post
    Are men really intimidated by beutiful women. I mean really beautiful women; someone who is really tall with a beautiful face and body(basically could be a model)?
    No, I wouldn't be intimidated, but this is why-

I would instantely recognize that she is so many leagues above me that she is literally untouchable. Every written and unwritten law or rule will prevent you from doing so much as *thinking* about anything with her

..Why? Are you this beautiful woman?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    No, I wouldn't be intimidated, but this is why-

I would instantely recognize that she is so many leagues above me that she is literally untouchable. Every written and unwritten law or rule will prevent you from doing so much as *thinking* about anything with her

..Why? Are you this beautiful woman?
    Quoted for Truth.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what bothers me? The idea that someone is 'leagues above' someone else. I mean, they may be beautiful, but they're human. I see two problems with this....either beautiful, normal girls are ripped off because they hate being seen as 'leagues above' other people and get frustrated because guys are too afraid to approach them, OR they are beautiful but retarded or bitchy and do not deserve to be ranked such because they have nothing going for them personality-wise.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

im not intimidated, just fear rejection, every man is different so try to seek a generalized answer is going to be slim.

It's not fear of rejection... well, sort of. More like the sort of nervousness you might encounter if you met some big shot celebrity. Interesting as to the cause of it though. I guess.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    You know what bothers me? The idea that someone is 'leagues above' someone else.
    Easy for you to say, given you're at the top part of the ladder and I'm at the bottom. Maybe if you had the chance to live at the bottom for a while reality would set in and you would agree with me more

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for friends of mine who are really beautiful .
    They seem to attract really shitty men .

I think the nice men that they would love to attract are intimidated by them . The guys who have the confidence to approach them are the ones with the huge egos who just want a trophy girlfriend .

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    I sometimes feel a bit sorry for friends of mine who are really beautiful .
    They seem to attract really shitty men .
    Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe because they fall for all the bullshit flattery of the "hot" guys who have already been molded into being what you describe as "shitty men".

I hate this ****ing hypocrisy, they don't ATTRACT shitty men, they CHOOSE the shitty men. You're own dumb ****ing fault.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe because they fall for all the bullshit flattery of the "hot" guys who have already been molded into being what you describe as "shitty men".

I hate this ****ing hypocrisy, they don't ATTRACT shitty men, they CHOOSE the shitty men. You're own dumb ****ing fault.

I didn't say that they fell for the "bullshit flattery" . I meant that the nice guys don't approach them presumably because they think they have no chance .

Oh .. and I didn't say I was beautiful . Just an average looking girl who actually manages to attract nicer guys than my more beautiful ( but very nice ) friends .

Just an observation

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    I didn't say that they fell for the "bullshit flattery" . I meant that the nice guys don't approach them presumably because they think they have no chance .

Oh .. and I didn't say I was beautiful . Just an average looking girl who actually manages to attract nicer guys than my more beautiful ( but very nice ) friends .

Just an observation
    It sounds like a flawed observation, I think your friends are choosing the shitty men and should stop bitching about who they end up with

It sounds like a flawed observation, I think your friends are choosing the shitty men and should stop bitching about who they end up with

I didn't say that they ended up with these men , just that they were the men who tended to approach them . They weren't bitching about it , it's just something that I've noticed .

I seem to attract nicer men than them . Perhaps my average looks are less intimidating .

hmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Sensetive; 19-10-07 at 10:43 PM.

^^^ There it is- prejudice against the hot.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast