+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the bullshit quiz

anachronistic Guest

the bullshit quiz

this is a simple quiz, wrote by me. please take it.

the instructions are simple; put "bullshit" if you think whatever is happening is bullshit, and "not bullshit" if not.

1. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO thinks it's okay to drink out of another person's cup, and finds it ridiculous that you're jealous/angry.

2. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO buys you something to drink, and then later takes a sip out of it because they're thirsty.

3. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO thinks it's stupid that it makes you jealous when you drive by the college football players /cheerleaders practicing and they goes "ooo football players/cheerleaders"

4. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO asks you who you're texting when you whip out the cell phone in the middle of a date and start texting away, and you say "nobody", and then they become upset.

5. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO feels like you're trying to control them because a lot of things they do make you jealous and you've asked them to quit or break up.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

the instructions are simple; put "bullshit" if you think whatever is happening is bullshit, and "not bullshit" if not.

1. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO thinks it's okay to drink out of another person's cup, and finds it ridiculous that you're jealous/angry.

2. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO buys you something to drink, and then later takes a sip out of it because they're thirsty.

3. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO thinks it's stupid that it makes you jealous when you drive by the college football players /cheerleaders practicing and they goes "ooo football players/cheerleaders"

4. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO asks you who you're texting when you whip out the cell phone in the middle of a date and start texting away, and you say "nobody", and then they become upset.

5. [bullshit, not bullshit] Your SO feels like you're trying to control them because a lot of things they do make you jealous and you've asked them to quit or break up.
    To address the fifth question: yes, that's controlling. Is it unreasonable? No, not at all.

It works out better to find someone who doesn't have all of these terrible behavior problems to begin with and date her.

Okay, here's one for you:

[bullshit, not bullshit] Your friend continues to date someone who has made it abundantly clear that they aren't worthy.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    To address the fifth question: yes, that's controlling. Is it unreasonable? No, not at all.

It works out better to find someone who doesn't have all of these terrible behavior problems to begin with and date her.

Okay, here's one for you:

[bullshit, not bullshit] Your friend continues to date someone who has made it abundantly clear that they aren't worthy.
    for the #4, is it bullshit that the person gets upset, or bullshit that the person whips out the phone and starts texting in the middle of a date, or both?

okay, now for the update: last nigth we were sitting there doing homework and her roommate left to go to a frat party. you probably already know that i think frat parties are retarded. i made a comment about them and my girlfriend was like "well if i didn't have this biology test to study for, i'd go with her!" so i left for a while got some food, did some thinking, came back, and we started arguing.

to put it briefly, she said i was controlling her and i told her that if she wasn't willing to commit and she really need to be 'free' to just break up with me.

yea, she has some major behavioral issues. i don't get it. she's a lot better than my ex, but she still has some issues. either way, i am not going to deal with it. thank god she is going home for the weekend. i am going to have loads of fun!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

1. [bullshit] Your SO thinks it's okay to drink out of another person's cup, and finds it ridiculous that you're jealous/angry.

2. [not bullshit] Your SO buys you something to drink, and then later takes a sip out of it because they're thirsty.

3. [not bullshit] Your SO thinks it's stupid that it makes you jealous when you drive by the college football players /cheerleaders practicing and they goes "ooo football players/cheerleaders"

5. [not bullshit] Your SO feels like you're trying to control them because a lot of things they do make you jealous and you've asked them to quit or break up.
    for number 4, you shouldn't be texting other people while you're on a date in the first place..

and for everything else in general, i'm not a jealous person. shit if i can look at other girls, i feel that my girl can look at all the guys that she wants to. however, she's better not touch any of them, that's the bottom line.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

1. [get away from your SO] Your SO thinks it's okay to drink out of another person's cup, and finds it ridiculous that you're jealous/angry.

2. [normal] Your SO buys you something to drink, and then later takes a sip out of it because they're thirsty.

3. [get away from your SO] Your SO thinks it's stupid that it makes you jealous when you drive by the college football players /cheerleaders practicing and they goes "ooo football players/cheerleaders"

4. [normal] Your SO asks you who you're texting when you whip out the cell phone in the middle of a date and start texting away, and you say "nobody", and then they become upset.

5. [normal, (s)he's human too] Your SO feels like you're trying to control them because a lot of things they do make you jealous and you've asked them to quit or break up.

bullshit
    (I wouldn't care if he drank out of someone else's cup, as long as it wasn't some total stranger or someone I knew was diseased.)

not bullshit
    (he does it all the time, and so do i)

not bullshit
    (yeah it is kinda stupid)

not bullshit
    (at this stage in my relationship I wouldn't care. If it was a first or second or 7th date, I may get suspicious at the 'nobody'.)

not bullshit
    (that's fair enough)

Is there a reason behind these questions?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Is there a reason behind these questions?
    yes, all of these things are connected to my current relationship somehow, i've been thinking about breaking up.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wing.

Shut the fúck up about this stupid bitch, you've already heard it from pretty much all of us.

I think you just enjoy feeling justified in pointing out all the wrong things she does with your relationship, so unless you're actually looking for advice about something that doesn't illicit "break the fúck up with her", I suggest you stop making so many threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wing.

Shut the fúck up about this stupid bitch, you've already heard it from pretty much all of us.

I think you just enjoy feeling justified in pointing out all the wrong things she does with your relationship, so unless you're actually looking for advice about something that doesn't illicit "break the fúck up with her", I suggest you stop making so many threads about it.
    So blunt it's sexy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow... does friz turn on donut??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I suggest you stop making such assumptions, you just made yourself look like a pompous prick.

Some of these things do not illicit "break the fúck up with her" to me, because I have been told they don't, my instincts and intelligence have been questioned, and I come here for a more clear answer.

I suggest you decipher the meaning behind the phrase "shut the **** up".

lilwang, haven't we told you a thousand times to dump her?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I offer nothing less than what I would expect from you, or any other regular on this board.

But, do what you will.

1 = depends. If she's drinking out of her girlfriend's cup, then that's just normal girly behavior...like sharing each other's clothing

2=Not bullshit. No biggie.

3=Not bullshit, just immature behavior.

4=Not bullshit. Turn the cellphone off on a date.

5=Neither BS or not BS...normal annoying dating behavior. Remind me not to date again.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LW, I agree w/most of Giga & Cam's answers. But about about the cellphone on a date. That's just rude, turn it off.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 01-10-07 at 07:34 AM. Reason: I'm dense & retarded today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast