+ Follow This Topic

Thread: erection issues

erection issues

My boyfriend is soft most of the time. How can I help, well, fix the situation without embarrasing him?

Try losing some weight!

lol.. I'm just kidding, that was a joke.. lol.. i'm sorry, it's late at night here in NY, and i'm about to pass out in a while and call it a night..

Seriously.. it could be a number of things.. here are the most common..

1. His penis can't support you. No, you're not fat; maybe you are, but that's not why it can't support you. Even for women who weigh 100lbs, combined with movement and strange angles, the penis can actually be experiencing more pain than pleasure, which will cause it to get soft. (Solution: try having sex sideways while you are both lying down on your side, and he is on your back).

2. You take TOO long from the time you initiate, to the time penetration happens. The male body is very practical, and that being said, efficient. Once turned on, the penis will remain hard for a very limited amount of time before quickly turning soft again. It needs constant stimulation, or at very least, frequent! If you initiate, and then take more than 45 seconds in interuptions (example: it's not going in, outch wait, go on top, no I want to go on top, etc) it's all over. (Solution: keep interuptions under 10 seconds! If you think you're going to have trouble having him go in, relax, let him go down on you first, and then start sex, not in the opposite order!)

3. Maybe you're just not sexy. I'm sure you're very pretty, and i'm sure you're very nice, but those kind of qualities will get you a second date, NOT an errection. Remember, guys like teasing, lots and lots of teasing. Make playful faces, (faces like you know you're sexy, and you know he can't resist you, you know he wants you, you know you're driving him crazy). It's not a bad idea to come up with something witty-yet-sexy to say that goes along with that face. Secondly, dress sexy. Unless the jeans are so low-cut that you start a boy parade behind you, they're NOT sexy. Reconsider what you wear as regular undies, and what you wear as sex undies, the two are very different; (for most women anyway).

4. It could be HIS fault. Make sure he has NO alcohol before sex. Tell him to drink something acidic like Orange Juice. You want his blood Ph to be slightly acidic, and his blood pressure to be slightly low. A diet high in fatty foods can cause problems with erections as blood has a harder time filling the spaces between the muscles in the penis to make them swell. Lastly, plenty of water! Water, not too much sugar, stay away from fats, no alcohol, and drink something acidic like Orange Juice.

Well, hope this helps..

Best,

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're a verbose cunt aren't you GrkScorp?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does he wake up with an erection? If so, the problem is psychological. If he isn't hard even when he wakes up, it is probably a medical problem, and he should see a physician.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    you're a verbose cunt aren't you GrkScorp?
    Wow, and I was just about to say something like, "you're wise beyond your years" on an other post of yours. But because i'm not as arrogant or narrowminded, or ever nearly as needlessly verbose as Lee Bellinger, I'll simply say, I just like to cover all bases for people with genuine problems.

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that or you're a genuine ass kisser...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LostNotFound Guest
    i think you should talk to him maybe he's under stress?

otherwise try some other things that might get him geared up

You need to treat his body, and particularly his c**k like it's the hottest, most desirable thing you've ever seen. Unless he has ED, he will be hard. You should definitely take charge and just make things easy and sexy for him. Eventually, he'll get more confident, and more into sex, and maybe he can start taking charge, but until then, you MUST be extra-sexy, otherwise he'll never get over whatever's (pun intended) getting him down, lol...

Tedel Guest
    I'd ask how agressive were you for the love session... Some men really like to be the ones who undress the girl, to kiss her a lot, etc... If you happened to say, "just get in, OK?" or something like that, perhaps you ruined his moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post
    My boyfriend is soft most of the time. How can I help, well, fix the situation without embarrasing him?
    Well, if you can't even discuss the issue with him, I think that's a big problem as well.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    does he drink a lot? i was pissed off the other night because i had whiskey dick.