+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Masturbation and Its Secrets...

Masturbation and Its Secrets...

I'm sure threads like this have been started and finished before, but as I'm relatively new to this site, I'd like to ask again. I believe there's a lot to learn about women's physiology and arousal by the way they masturbate, so if you can put aside your feelings that I'm catering to the fantasies of adolescent boys, I think this could be interesting.

You see, after dating a girl for a year or so, I was let in on the cult-like secrets of her masturbation ritual: her favorite thing to do was to read erotic stories in her computer room (from start to finish, mind you; none of this man-like inability to wait or build arousal). Afterwards, she would go back to her room, and re-live them in her head, slowly bringing herself to orgasm as she thought about the story from start, to climax, and how each aspect would look and feel.

Past my initial hard-on at such an amazing and intricate practice (i was 18, she was 16 when she shared this with me), this clued me in to her possible interest in role-playing, as well as really drilled in that build-up was extremely important to her. Some girls claim to touch and caress themselves for up to an hour before being ready to go for the finish. So what are your stories/rituals? I feel like with most guys it's pretty straight forward, but if you have something unique, feel free to share as well!

oh I love reading erotica. I think women tend to masturbate in their minds more so than in their bodies. Some supposedly can get off without touching themselves... (damn them)

hm.. I tried a vibe recently and noticed two things.. 1) it really does make you numb for a while afterwards. I wouldn't recommend continuous use. and 2) what idiot thought a vibrating dildo was a good idea for actual use in a vagina and not just on the clit? Does this work for ANYONE?

I dunno.. but the label on the back of those vibrating dildos is funny..

"WARNING: may cause teeth to chip or break in blondes".

It would be a much better world if they would just read the directions and use it as directed..

Anyway.. yeah.. i've had some very interesting masterbation chats with a couple of different women.

I've concluded that no two women are the same, as far as masterbation goes. Women I wasn't dating, wouldn't even admit to masterbation.. like they honestly expected to pull that one off..

Anyway, of the girls that did admit:

1. Loved to think of the guy next to them, touching them, and then, when the moment was right, having him go down on her. (pretty simple, nothing too strange, and I was quite flattered)

2. Thought about romantic things she'd read about, or seen, or that I actually did, and then, would see us having sex in different places (field of grass, very shallow clear sky-blue water, fireplace, etc.)

3. Thought about other guys, celebrities or childhood crushes, (well at least she was honest!), and would have sex in very strange places (church, private jet when it was up in the air and very high, behind a bush in a public park on top of a towel but where nobody could see her, etc.)

I mean, it's pretty clear that the first two cases require foreplay (big suprise there!, didn't make a diff. plenty of foreplay anyway), but what was interesting is that they both required cheezy romantic & superficial stuff, and that actually tuned them on.. I dunno.. very child-like, but hey, that's what they wanted..

The last one.. obviously wanted like sex in unsafe/public places.. which I guess I was too boring of a person to come to terms with and agree to. Although we did have sex once on a beach, late at night, while on a towel... but it was obvious that we were the only two people around that area.. so there was no privacy issue there.. I guess it was kinda fun.. to sort of let loose a little.. feel how sex was intended to be by nature.. but i'm still not open to the idea of sex someplace more PUBLIC... i'd like to keep it a private activity..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never masturbate. It's a sin and an affront to all that is good and holy.

Also, every time you squeeze one off god kills a kitten.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    what idiot thought a vibrating dildo was a good idea for actual use in a vagina and not just on the clit? Does this work for ANYONE?
    Did work for me
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

I think about Gribble, and God kills two kittens.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    Did work for me
    really? well I stand corrected.

Heck yea I masterbate when my honey is not around! I have used vibrators and vaginally, but I find it worked better on the clit. I prefer the real thing in the vagina.

Doesnt take me much to get there either. Hell if Im feeling it Im doing it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Well, since Tiay, Miss Hotty, and Squirrely all brought up vibrators, let me ask something a little off-topic: what do you think about guys who use toys on their girls in the bedroom? Hot? Efficient? Lazy?

lol, I never have, and I tend to think it reflects laziness, but I'd just like to know what the women think...

Oh my if I could get my husband to use a vibrator how great that would be! BUT we have great sex now so its ok that its not used. But we do use other ailments now and again just to spice it up. The best is when youre doing a 69 and the guy uses a vibrator on you too. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Its not laziness, it just brings more excitement to it.

I remember years and years ago, my x and I bought a vibrator with attachments. He thought it would be funny to attach one to the end of his penis and then penetrate, well, the damn thing came off INSIDE of me. It was like a ball with knobs on it. It took the better part of the night to dislodge it. I was in panick mode! So use caution in certain things!

I say bring in it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

well a guy *could* be lazy with toys- but do you know ANY guy who'd say "ok, we'll just use this dildo instead of me from now on.."?
    Nah, i think it'd be great to bring toys into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    well a guy *could* be lazy with toys- but do you know ANY guy who'd say "ok, we'll just use this dildo instead of me from now on.."?
    Nah, i think it'd be great to bring toys into it.
    I would have agreed with you until I read that account of Squirrley losing that toy up in her lady parts. Yipe! Now I have toyphobia.
    Spammer Spanker

lol @giga, toyphobia.

Tedel Guest
    This has made me remeber I once finger-f*cked my ex... although she liked it, she somewhat missed me there, asked me to stop that and to start the real thing.