+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is it so hard for me?

Why is it so hard for me?

Im a junior in high school. This year, after the summer break was kinda special for me. I met a girl, and shes new to the school and the town. I was like her first friend this year.

She has a lot of problems in her house and with her ex boyfriends, and she tells me all of this. I listen to her and like i feel like im always there for her. But i dont want to be just another close friend, i think im kinda falling for her. and i dont really got the guts to ask her out because im afraid she sees me as a friend and not as something else.

now, she tells me all of these stories how sometimes shes depressed and how she only had sex with 2 ex bfs. I dont know if thats too much info, but i dont really like mind all of the things she tells me.

If i ask her out and i experience the "i only see you as a friend" i think it would change are relationship to the way that i think that everything i tell her is mad awkward.

She's looking for a confidant. Someone who she can trust and open up to. She's in NO position to get involved with anyone right now. The best thing you can do is just be there as a friend right now. Things will fall into place if meant to be. You start hitting on her and she's going to run, its the last thing you want. Keep things simple with her. Eventually she will see what a great guy you are. Let things fall into place!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

In my 2 cent opinion. She doesnt want a wet tampon type of guy. Try to be more of an alpha male macho type of guy and you better your chances with her.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    In my 2 cent opinion. She doesnt want a wet tampon type of guy. Try to be more of an alpha male macho type of guy and you better your chances with her.
    belive me i anint no tampon guy

take it or leave it.