+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Foresight

Foresight

I want to get this off my mind. While driving on my college campus, I saw a young woman walking with this guy. She look almost exactly like the girl I shared my feelings of attraction to on grad night. She was like an older version, possibly an older sibling, but doubt it. I like that complexion, and was kinda shocked to see someone like that. My mind and body reacted as if I saw her. It was like I was seeing what could be in the future.

At a street festival later on, I saw this young girl, guessing like 13 or 14 I think, but I she was walking by behind her dad, and I looked at her, and into her eyes, she looked at me too a little. You know how when two people are interested or looking at each other for the first time. Kinda surprised to see them, so you check them out or look at them particularly in the face and eyes to burn the image into memory. I knew almost instantly (a few seconds) that she would be a very pretty young lady when she was older. I wouldn’t mind being her friend, or eventually in a relationship with her, but it wasn’t unhealthy thoughts, just I knew I wanted to be her friend. It would be an ok relationship I think, but that was my idealism/daydream/foresight kicking in. I would so hold her, but she is younger, so it didn’t feel like lust or anything, just I felt like we were both good people that should spend time together. She looked so innocent and I would say she has a good heart as well. We caught each others gaze and gosh that was the closest to enlightenment I have come.

Does it mean anything to anyone else? Do any of you feel similarly. It is like intuition or wisdom or something that gets at my heart strings a little. I know evolution is responsible, cause it lets me recognize instantly possible mates I am attracted to, and I feel I could marry either of those two females without ever hearing their voice. My idealism and romanticism. I think there was a compatible connection available. Intense, but not really, cause it all came clear for a fraction of time.
    Age 18 + Virgin + Forum = Random theoretics in posts

Former banned usernames (from various online forums): ftheunion; Aintayankee;

You're living in your head. I've done that before, but I recommend the real world.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Interesting avatar and screen name you've got there.

Anyway, I suggest you keep thought of eventual relationships with 13 year old out of your head. They can lead you to a very bad place.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Keep those thoughts to yourself. My son was 17 at the time he was dating a 15yr old and I had a shitfit. The sexual predator laws are enforced. He finally ended it because of it.

Its fine to fantasize about things, but when theyre not socially acceptable and against the law and then you ACT on those feelings...

Stay away from that world!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

O For god’s sake…
    Yeah, you’re living in your head. You’re bound to run into someone that looks like the younger/older version of someone you know, I do it all the time, and people have told me I look like the young version of a certain actress (really don’t know her name, I’ll try to get a photo) The reason you had such a feeling is because you ran into someone that looks like your EX…if course you’re going to get feelings. It’s got nothing to do with ‘foresight’.

The attraction you had to the younger girl is also normal (well, depends what sort of attraction!). It happens to me all the time because I teach kids. Like friends and certain others, you’ll find some bond with kids as well. It may be that they look like someone you were fond of in the past or you’re simply drawn to them. It happens with friends, but it’s best to ignore it completely when it happens with kids, especially for me at school.

You’re putting way too much romantic thought into this and hence thinking you’re somehow ‘enlightened’.

. I know evolution is responsible, cause it lets me recognize instantly possible mates I am attracted to,
    Evolution is NOT responsible for fantasies, superstitions and intuitions. The way it lets you biologically recognize your favourable mate is PURELY PHYSICAL, ie. Favourable body shape, skin, eyes, hair, etc. The rest is up to your head…

and I feel I could marry either of those two females without ever hearing their voice.
    … and I’m afraid not hearing their voice means that you’re not getting to use your head.

My idealism and romanticism.
    … is foolish

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're from California?

No wonder...

I would wait until she was older, but that is theoretical. Thank you all for your responses, but I don't know what in the world there is. As of yet I can't assert anything about what is reality or if it exists.

I wasn't thinking like a child molester, but I am 18 and and a kid, so having a friend who is 14 and a female (they are supposed to be more mature than guys right?) would not be wierd for me. I don't think so. Or at least aquaintence. Anyway, It is impossible to explain.

Thank you.

The difference between a 14 year old and an 18 year old is HUGE.

Anyway, if you can't descern what's real and what's not I strongly recommend seeing a shrink. You're obviously living in a reality that you created, for whatever reason.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ftheunion View Post
    (they are supposed to be more mature than guys right?)
    HA!

Whatever dude, whatever.

I am sort of nihilistic. I don't believe in absolute truth and existence really. Not much into that. Y'all are brutally honest, but maybe that's what I need.

How about you grow up more and gain some experience before you set such beliefs in stone?