+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ..."I Felt Things Were Going Well. Now, I Just Don't Know What to Think or Feel"

..."I Felt Things Were Going Well. Now, I Just Don't Know What to Think or Feel"

So do you get that feeling? What do you think causes it? Are perfect relationships ment to be broken?
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

:sigh:

I don't know, Henry. Is love just a trick nature plays on us to get us to reproduce? Is there evidence anywhere of passionate love lasting more than a precious few years?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Is there evidence anywhere of passionate love lasting more than a precious few years?
    What!!!! It only lasts a few years!!!!!!!!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Yeah. The "I can't wait to get my hands on you and I think of you constantly" part goes away after a couple of years.

That's why you shouldn't get married to someone right away. You're blinded by lust. The chemicals in the brain associated with long-term attachment are significantly different from those that bring people together in the first place (which happen to bear an uncomfortably close resemblance to the chemical signature of certain kinds of insanity).
    Spammer Spanker

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Sex, Love, Everything.

It's simply an illusion that we, humans, pull over our eyes to give life, the universe, everything, a meaning. In truth, the reason we are here is something seemed to favor the improbable 13.7 billion years ago.

Once, there was nothing. No time, no matter. It's hard to believe isn't it. In fact, essentially, (I shall call them bubbles for the sake of not writing a paper)(Oh, and I don't really completely understand this, just giving it to you as I understand it)..

13.8 billion years ago, there was nothing. 'Bubbles', also made of nothing, would pop into existence, then dissapear. One of these bubbles 'became real', and exploded, resulting in the universe.

Then, 4 billion years ago, luck once again favored us, and the earth was born. Then came the primordial soup, followed by life.

The truth is, it's all luck and chance, why we're here, why we evolved, why we believe in deities... and unfortunately, one thing will happen: Sol, our sun, will go supernovae, and we will all be burned to a crisp.

If for some reason we escape that fate, the universe will eventually, A. Expand until all stars go dark, and everything is so far apart that there is no heat, until eventually, everything reaches a temperature of 0 degrees Kelvin, and falls apart chemically.

B. The universe's expansion reverses, and everything is crunched together.

C. The universe's expansion rate increased exponentially, and all gravitation bound systems fall apart, and the universe is literally, torn apart.

Why did I just explain expansion theory to you? I don't know, I'm having a bad day, and I seem to find comfort in space.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.