+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Silly flirting, am I reading it wrong?

Silly flirting, am I reading it wrong?

Right. So.
    I have this neat-o guy friend, and on Thursday, I had detention. I found out he did too, and he told me it would be "OUR DATE", hah.

So we sat by each other. Eventually, in the middle of a room full of people, he put his hands on my back and just started um..massaging/tickling it. After I had a giggle fit, he told me if we weren't in detention he'd be so tempted to tickle me more.

Later that night, me, him, and some of my other friends hung out. We went to his house to watch a movie, and I sat next to him. There was plenty of room for us to spread apart, but we ended up sitting really close. Our knees were touching and I was leaning on him.

AAAGH. You guys, I don't know what to think. I can't read people every well. He's obviously flirting with me, but it might just be the really friendly kind, you know? What do you guys think?

well if you two are in high school, it could probably be the "i wanna get in your pants" kind.

I'd say that there's definitely some kind of interest going on there. Unless he's gay, i don't see a teenage guy doing those things just because he's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by moopsiecakes View Post
    We went to his house to watch a movie, and I sat next to him. There was plenty of room for us to spread apart, but we ended up sitting really close. Our knees were touching and I was leaning on him.
    awww, you remind me of me and my boyfriend when we met!

ok, that much touching usually isn't just the 'friendly' flirting type, he's definitely interested.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you just ask him when he is gonna get the nerve up to ask you on a REAL date?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

guys don't act like that with girls for no reason. he's obviously interested.. but whether it is 'i want a relationship' or 'i want your pussy' is difficult to define. if you don't give him so much after a certain period of time he'll give up on you. so a kiss soon might be in order to get the ball rolling.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot