+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hurt my friend?

hurt my friend?

i'll keep this brief.
    i do have this crush on someone but there has been a new development in my life other than that.
    my best friend was seeing this guy 2 years ago and in the process met his roomate who i also met. the roomate and her had a fling just a little kissing and flirting and then she broke up w/ her boyfriend and stopped seeing the roomate other than running into each other around town or hanging out at parties.
    my best friend currently has a boyfriend for 3 months now and this wknd the roomate she had the fling with was making very clear passes at me and asking to hang out.
    though my friend claims she does not have feelings for him i feel otherwise.
    should i just forget proceeding at all?

hi i think you should really talk to her and ask her if she says its okay i dont see why not? but then again if you were in her shoes how would you feel ? i dont see it as a big deal but maybe theres more to it for her so whatever it may be if it would hurt her then i dont think its worth it best of luck

There are too many fish in the sea to risk impacting your friendship for one. I notice you didn't even mention liking the roommate. i say let it drop. Too much drama.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with giga ,its too complex,I mean if u were actually in a relationship with her it would be different,but shes just ur friend,and although being with ur best friend is pretty awesome,its not worth risking it if shes already seeing some other guy?maybe when she said she didnt have feelings for him,she just wanted to get u off her back?ur right on that one.just leave the whole thing,its too tangled up.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung