+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Circumcision, woman's opinion

Circumcision, woman's opinion

I have actually been considering being circumcised. Not for any physical reason. It has always been my belief women prefer a guy who is circumcised. Is this true? Any women I've actually asked say it does not matter to them. Is that true? Why then do I have the belief.

I'd realy like to hear what women honestly think.

I don't really care either. As long as the guy is clean etc, I don't see the point in circumscision.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think women prefer whatever they are used to. Religious/cultural practices vary depending on where you live, and plays a large role in how you (and everyone else) perceives circumcision. Here is the U.S., circumcision is widely practiced, which probably contributes to your interest.

There are a couple of health benefits of a circumcised penis (significantly reduced risk of both penile cancer and HIV transmission rates), but if you are engaging in appropriate sexual and hygeine practices, you can otherwise reduce your risk of contraction.

That being said, I don't know that I would consider adult circumcision in the absence of medical problems or religious factors if I were you, unless you are engaging in risky sexual behaviors. I don't think the woman who loves you will care one way or the other. Even if she is used to circumcised penises, she will adjust to yours, and they pretty much look the same when erect.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-10-07 at 10:15 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

To me it doesn't matter. My boyfriend is not. and to be honest with you, before my boyfriend came along I didn't really know what an uncircumcised P3nis looked like. and after reading up on it and everything, If I had known everything about it then as I know now, I wouldn't have gotten my son circumcised
    My boyfriend has a speech impediment, every now and then he stops to breath

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know, one thing that's gotten me is how people claim circumcising reduces sensitivity.

Well, it didn't do much for me, that's for sure. I would've been happier if I wasn't as sensitive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frankly, considering the number of men who have problems with premature ejaculation, I would think that many would consider being a bit less sensitive to be an advantage.

BTW - I am ticking down the time to when Tiay finds this thread and goes ballistic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have never encountered an adult male before who was toying with the idea of cutting part of his penis off. Interesting...
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you for the thoughtful mature replies. Actually I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to do it. The mind is a powerful "thing". It is funny how our perception can be so off. I have researched the issue of circumcision for some time. Not doing neonatal circumcision is no brainer. It simply should not be done. I came to that conclusion long ago. But the emotional part in my case is very interesting. Too complex to go into here.

All the relationships I've had over my life time, women assured me that it did not matter to them. You would think a guy would take that to heart. What started to persuad me more than anything else was by chance finding an site dedicated to women and their labia. Yes you read that right.

It seems some women are selfconcious about their (in their minds) large labia. Some women are actually surgically having their labia "trimmed". Wow, as a very much hetro sexual male, STOP! I love those parts. I mean, I really like those parts and I don't want them to do that. Like breasts, I prefer unalter females.

Look into the mirror. It is interesting, and I think more than anything a matter of maturity.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Plus, I'm told it hurts like hell. Just an FYI for your arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtwoguy View Post
    I have researched the issue of circumcision for some time. Not doing neonatal circumcision is no brainer. It simply should not be done. I came to that conclusion long ago.
    all I will say is.. high five, man! Hooray for not cutting baby bits.

But the emotional part in my case is very interesting. Too complex to go into here.
    now you got me curious.

All the relationships I've had over my life time, women assured me that it did not matter to them. You would think a guy would take that to heart. What started to persuad me more than anything else was by chance finding an site dedicated to women and their labia. Yes you read that right.

It seems some women are selfconcious about their (in their minds) large labia. Some women are actually surgically having their labia "trimmed". Wow, as a very much hetro sexual male, STOP! I love those parts. I mean, I really like those parts and I don't want them to do that. Like breasts, I prefer unalter females.

Look into the mirror. It is interesting, and I think more than anything a matter of maturity.
    and hooray for realising that cutting around on guy's bits is the same as cutting around on womens bits.
    I wish my bf wasn't cut. but again, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure there are women who wish their uncut guy was cut, but it doesn't really matter. The only difference is that my bf can't get UN-cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I wish my bf wasn't cut. but again, it doesn't really matter. I'm sure there are women who wish their uncut guy was cut, but it doesn't really matter. The only difference is that my bf can't get UN-cut.
    umm... why would you want your bf to be uncut? I don't get it; it's really not THAT big of a difference is it?

I'm uncut and happy my parents both left their religious mumbo-jumbo at home when I was born, because i'd hate them till this day if they did something so stupid to be. I mean, if you're using a public rest-room; and you're using the toilet; that flap of skin protects you from all the splash-damage the head of the penis would normally be exposed to. Now, public toilets are NOT clean, so once that little splash hits the head of your penis, you have no idea what you've got! But if it hits your skin, it's no big deal. You use paper, dab it off.. and when you get home.. hold the upper skin tightly together, and wash off the outside skin well multiple times. Then, after you're done clearning outside, you proceed and clean the entire mechanism well (in & out).

Now, aside from that; I don't see any (sexual) advantage to being cut vs. natural. If anything, the skin is actualy soft, so you don't have a hard solid tip of the penis hitting you from the inside. On the other hand, maybe a well-defined hard tip bothers women. I dunno; i'm not a big fan of messing around with nature; unless nature or I fcuked up; but this isn't one of those cases. (example: unplanned pregnancy; early detection of baby abnormality, etc).

I'm still really curious as to why you wish your bf was un-cut with such a passion.. lol
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tiay, please tell me your boyfriend isn't one of those guys running around crying that he was circumcised...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't even know my penis was circumsized until years later

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I didn't even know my penis was circumsized until years later
    Yeah, seriously, it's not like people's penises are being chopped off.

I think we should be sensitive to the feelings of men who have difficutly with the fact that they were circumcised. Please don't make fun of their pain. Believe me, I have researched this topic extensively. And this has revealed some interesting insight. It has also taught me to have empathy for others.

So much of sexuality is between our ears. Humans are complex creatures. The very least we can do is listen to each other and provide comfort and understanding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast