+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmmmm,is this a bad signal or a good one?

hmmmm,is this a bad signal or a good one?

earlier I took this girls hand that I liked.shes a year younger and I had this big confidence issue,then wondered whether I should do anything because she was my best friend ,and eventually decided to.anyways,today I grabbed her hand as we were walking along,and when I said goodbye,kissed her hand.I thought this was a good thing to do but ,even though she didnt pull away or object,she didnt make any recognition of it,she just kept on talking about what she was saying.Is this good or bad?
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You kissed your best friend's hand?

What he fúck were you expecting?

For her to suck your dick?

no,I'm in love with her.sadly.It's a long and complicated story that I wont go through because I have already posted it in a different thread ,but I know for pretty much certain she feels the same as I do.my question was,even though she has always been quite shy,whether it was a particularly bad sign or not.
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kissing her hand in this modern culture isn't exactly the best way of wooing a friend.

hmmm,guess not,but I thought that it was quite romantic,which is what I thought she'd like.what would u suggest

the hand kissing thing depends.

say a scale 10 hand kiss is executed very gently, on the beach while the sun is setting, during a sexy pause in a romantic conversation.

and say a scale 0 hand kiss is completely randomly grabbing her hand and planting a wet sloppy kiss on it.

where on that scale are you?

hmm well,I think about 6,it was a good moment and it wasnt random.but we had just walked out from a dirty black bridge and its england ,so it had rained earlier