+ Follow This Topic

Thread: perfect relationship

perfect relationship

Im young and found what seems to be the perfect ideal boyfriend for me we get along and we click soooo well, we both agree we will decide after we meet whether we are going to continue furthur steps in our relationship. He seems to be my perfect ideal boyfriend and says im his. Our ideas match so perfect and its just amazing how unique he is around here!!! Its soo exciting to plan things together. Is this like a soul mate? could he be mine?

hopefully it goes good for you, but just watch your back. before you know it, the guy ****s up and a lot of times youll end with a girl who follows a guy who isnt worth the time.

no one is perfect, but hopefully you two will work out well.

I don't know. People often think they've found the perfect one when they're young, but it often sours.
    He could be perfect for you at the moment though, but keep your expectations realistic so that, when/if problems do arise, you can work at fixing them.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by loveydovey View Post
    Im young and found what seems to be the perfect ideal boyfriend for me we get along and we click soooo well, we both agree we will decide after we meet whether we are going to continue furthur steps in our relationship. He seems to be my perfect ideal boyfriend and says im his. Our ideas match so perfect and its just amazing how unique he is around here!!! Its soo exciting to plan things together. Is this like a soul mate? could he be mine?
    Heh. It won't be long before you start to see your differences, and each other's flaws.

Goodluck to you,nothing is perfectso keep that in mind. Relationships take hard work and they all have their "honeymoon" stages as well as their "Rough Patch" hope all goes well ,could be your soul matewhatever it happens to be its always a blessing.

it should be fine. from my point of view.

Enjoy this- it won't happen like this again. You're not bitter at all, and I think it's adorable.
    Spammer Spanker