+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need some quick help

need some quick help

Im really trying to help my friend out, but hes having some difficult trouble it seems.

He liked this one girl, and she liked him back. They even kissed at work one time. However, one of her friends was threatening to beat him up in a funny jokingly way. My friend however, took it the wrong way and literally challanged him to a fight. He started mocking and making fun of this fellow for a period of 1 week or so. Once again, her friend wasnt serious at all about fighting, if anything, he just wanted to be friends with my friend.

Anyways, she thought that my friend was being rude on purpose, and didn't know he was just confused. Now, she aparantly got her feelings really hurt, and she won't talk to him. 2 or 3 times my friend text messaged her, but she always replied with "don't talk to me". Even though they work together, she still somehow shuns him. Today, he asked her how her day was and blah blah, but she replied with the general "don't talk to me" then an added threat with "or I'll tell (insert male name here)".

My friend is honestly sorry, and he tried a billlionn times to say he was sorry and he still cares for her. She just will not open up. He tried many times to talk face to face, but she just responds with "don't talk to me" + foul language.

Any help?

if i was the guy who got pissed off, i'd step up and say "i'm sorry about what i did and i wish i hadn't done it, but if you're gonna keep acting like this, im gonna have to move on."

he means he's sorry, but i personally dont like it how many girls act like things like this are such a "big deal." he shouldn't waste his time with a girl who wants to make him feel bad enough to be like a damn puppy. ppl make mistakes and if she cant recognize that he's human, he needs to find someone else.

^^^ + 1 to what Michael said. I would advise not wasting too much time on someone who doesn't want to move past a bad incident.
    Spammer Spanker