+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know what to do

Dont know what to do

I was in a 12 year relationship with my son's father, everthing samed fine to me. I did everything I could possibly think of, cook, clean and the whole nine yards. Recently he accused me of cheating on him and asked me to move out of his apartment, he use to do that alot so I just got fed up with it. I soon moved my son and myself back to my parents house, right after I moved out he moved another girl in 2 days after I left. I cried for days upon days didnt know what to do. So I finally caught myself on what I was doing so I stopped checking for him. He soon realized that I wasnt running behind him. I lost my job because of him, he had me arrested, he put me in court for visitation rights when I never did anything to him. I never stopped him from seeing our son. I later moved on in a new relationship and this person treats me like a queen. My ex soon realized who I was dating and from then its seems like he wants to make my life miserable. Wherever he goes with his new girlfriend he always has to talk about me. Wherever I go I dont even make him my priority cause I have moved on. He bads mouth me and I dont know why. Why do men do those type of things.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think most men behave this way... you just picked a loser. I hope your taste has improved.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Where the hell are you posting from, where he could have you thrown in jail if you didn't do anything? And what possessed you to call it "his apartment" when you'd been together for 12 years?
    Spammer Spanker

the apartment is in his name. and he had me arrested because my boys dissed him when he came to bring our son home. he was a police at the time and they dissed him. he brought the girl around my parents house the same time to cause a problem.

Geezuz what a mess. Youre totally better off without this guy. I think the first mistake you made was catering to him all of the time. There really wasnt any respect in the relationship. Thank God you got out!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.