+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a damn way to tell if she already has a bf??

Is there a damn way to tell if she already has a bf??

Without asking her directly or asking her frens?

anachronistic Guest
    why can't you just ask her? if she is that concealing about her boyfriend, she's honestly not worth a second glance.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are plenty of other ways to find out. But real men ask. And if she says yes you say something clever right back.

Oh, I feel sorry for the poor guy.

Why's that?

Cause when I sweep you off your feet you ain't never looking back.
    Last edited by Gribble; 19-10-07 at 11:46 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    There are plenty of other ways to find out. But real men ask. And if she says yes you say something clever right back.

ummm... i dunno any other way other than spying on this girl or asking someonee, can you find out if she has a bf or not. but if you know another way, please tell.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

There are lots of way to ask a girl if she has a bf... you don't necessary have to ask the question directly. For example, if her works occupies a lot of her time, you can just say... with you having so little time, your bf must be a really understanding person... or if she is really attractive, u can just comment, does your bf get jealous at you when you're talking to other guys.. and see how she response. Hope they help! Good luck!

When you're talking maybe bring up a question like, " you're probably going to have lunch with your boyfriend now aye?" if she says no, then there's your answer.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    When you're talking maybe bring up a question like, " you're probably going to have lunch with your boyfriend now aye?" if she says no, then there's your answer.
    or maybe she's just not HAVING LUNCH with a bf she does have

but yeah, generally just ask questions that imply she has a bf. If you want to be really subtle, ask her what she did on the weekend, what she'll do tonight. Ask her to tell you about herself.

Somewhere along the line, if a woman makes a male friend, she WILL tell him if she has a bf, just to make sure the other guy knows where he stands, especially if he's very friendly.

IF you're talking about a girl you don't really talk to (a crush at school, college, work etc) I guess there is no definite way to know, short of stalking her. Just pay attention to what she says and does around other people.

i once asked a friend of mine indirectly to her if she has bf or not, but she denied it. then her friend mentioned that she had been taken (meaning has bf). the thing is she is good with the guys but she never went public with her bf,so it's kinda hard to tell wether she really has 1 or not.
    but like others said b4, i keep asking her (direct or indirectly) on occasions coz that's the only way to know
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    C'mon, don't be a pussyyyyyyy.