+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just Venting

Just Venting

I just feel like I need to bash myself a little bit.
    So I don't do it physically.

I didn't wanna do this on a forum I am regular on so I thought this would be the best place to do it.

I feel like the biggest loser sometimes. I'm now over 200LB's and only 5'2". I have glasses that are broken and taped together. I rely only on drugs just to stay awake. I take meth whenever I can and when I don't have meth I snort up crushed ritalin. Everyday. And when I do sleep I crash and sleep for days. The only thing that will get me up is food.

I can't talk in real life. I studder over my words or just stay quiet to prevent from embarrassing myself. When I type I can backspace before I send the final message. IRL you cant do that. Whatever comes out comes out as is and there's no changing it.

This is exactly what's preventing me from getting a job. At the interview I look like an idiot. When if the same person were to interview me over the internet I bet I'd be hired on the spot. Because when it comes to typing, I can talk just fine.

So basically overall I'm an over-weight, ugly, drug addict who cant find a job mooching off her parents at 23 years old.
    I can't even drive! Not because I'm stupid, but I can't pass that drivers permit test. I can pass any other test given to me, math, science, reading, writing, anything else but that test.

Well I already feel better just getting this written out, just needed to vent a bit. Since I feel so stupid and worthless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, instead of complaining, why don't you try getting your shit together?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to use drugs, but then i reverted back to liquor.

well you've identified the first part, that you are a pathetic loser. the next step is changing that part about yourself.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Don't concentrate on the problem concern yourself only with the solution.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

Have you try seeing a doctor? I heard being overweight is consider a medical condition for some people. I think you can get pills and also go on a self improvement plan. The most important thing is to continue trying to imporve yourself and never ever give up. Aim as high as you can in life.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Jesus ****. I'd like to have a nice, long chat with your parents. I'd also like to smack the shit out of them for allowing this condition to persist. Yes, you're 23 and are supposed to be responsible for yourself, but I get the impression you don't even possess the skills to do that, and for that, I blame your parents.

If my daughter was doing meth, you'd better ****ing believe I'd notice and do something about it immediately.

I do have to ask, though, how it's possible for you to weigh over 200 lbs if you're doing meth every day. I've never known a fat meth user, or at least not one that actually stayed fat, and I've known a lot of ****ing meth users. Scum of the earth, in my opinion, I may as well tell you.

If your parents aren't willing or able to help you, get your ****ing ass over to NA or something. If anyone really cared about you, they'd have already have done this for you- face the fact that you're flying solo, here, and do it yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

I wish I could say I felt sorry for you, I mean I do to some extent, like Giga, your parents shouldve stepped in at some point. How long have you been using? Just wondering because when you see before and after shots of meth users, helloooooooo you go from whatever weight to aneroxia scummy nasty looking.

Obviously YOU need to check yourself in some rehab place immediately before you end up on the permanent skid row isle. How did you end up there?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...help, i need help too.. i'm in need of a drinking partner.

hahah...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tedel Guest
    WoW... It's good to know there is someone who is under worse conditions than me, but let me remind you there are people undergoing worse things than you too.

I don't know if you like to read or if you want to make any change at all in your live, but living the way you are doing it will not help you much. If you are with so many troubles, then my suggestion would be to start by making a plan in order to get rid of them either all at once or one by one, but now, as venting will not make your live any better.

You know? I'm Catholic, 28, and from a country in which live is slow and easy (Peru), but that doesn't mean I don't have my bunch of own personal problems to solve. I do know how you might be feeling, so let's continue talking about this crap you are living and I'm sure we can give you a hand —or perhaps just a click— to help you a little.

Our worse mistake when we have problems is to isolate ourselves. No one wants that from you.

Hope this helps.

one word: gym.

the gym is a great place, trust me. ppl rely too much on substances to make them feel better like zoloft and i think prozac? when you work out you are physically in a better mood. forgot the whole science behind it but when you are physically active, you secrete some type of chemicals inside the body (hormones i think?) that naturally make you feel better. and if you go regularly to the gym, you start to shed pounds, you look better and guys will look at you more.

it takes a lot of time to lose weight and stuff, but if you keep doing it and go to the gym regularly, slowly but surely you will look better no doubt.

and a lot of out-of-shape people overall feel self-conscious of themselves for looking like that inside a gym where ppl are much more fit, but god bless em they're going and that's what matters.

Since you are unemployed, I suggest you get a JOB at the gym.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Since you are unemployed, I suggest you get a JOB at the gym.
    good compromise
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Stop making some form of mash out of your brain ain't gonna resolve anything...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTop View Post
    Stop making some form of mash out of your brain ain't gonna resolve anything...
    you totally brought up a topic that has been dealt with. thought this was a new topic. damn it.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]