+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do anymore...

i dont know what to do anymore...

...so my issue with this girl is at a stand still. i can't seem to do anything right. i practically talk to her after class and all, but i can't seem to get farther than that. she says she wants to hang out when i asked her if she wanted to, but i was dumb cuz i never brought up exact times and all. i asked if i could call her sometime outside of class subjects and she said yes, but now i'm in this situation where i think about her too much... and she didn't even do anything yet!!! i know i'm making it worse than it is, but i'm going crazy i guess. i'm now afraid of calling her because i might catch her at a bad time, or she might not want to talk...what's wrong with me? dang...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Dude,

I think you need to calm down, step back and play it cool. I know you probably heard this before but seriously I can't emphasize it enough...just be yourself! By letting your emotions get the better of you, you are just putting unncessary pressure on yourself to hookup with this girl. Understand that everyone has gone through such a situation before in their lives and hence, you're not alone. So just act yourself and see what happens. If all fails then just learn from your mistakes. For I truly believe that what seperates the greats from the fools is that the greats are able to learn from their mistakes and as a result, will know how to handle themselves in a similar situation in the future.

The obvious thing, since you asked if you could call her, and she said yes, is to pick an event that happens sometime, and call her and invite her to it. Whether it be a concert, some band playing a local cafe, horseback riding, whatever. Call her and invite her out. She couldn't possibly have given you a bigger green light.

Maybe she's just a busy girl. Pick something she won't want to turn down, and she probably won't. Ask her to a favorite hobby of hers (or call and find out her hobbies through conversation, THEN ask her out to one).

Alexi

thanks guys, i'm calming down. i sound so bi-polar when i just read what i wrote. so far i know she is so damn busy...but i could be wrong...i'll talk to her more and find out what she's into.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."