+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurt want to be strong advice please

Hurt want to be strong advice please

So me and my ex for the past month are over. I cant stop crying and wonder how can i even move on. (we text pretty much everyday)

Theres potential for us to get back together. Were freinds and even though it wasnt easy nor ideal i just thought wed find our way together. (met threw the internet shared everything dreams and future together plans and so on)

We had a difficult realtionship,he never gave up untill now.So he wants to do this all over,which is too hard for me right now how could you possibly give it another chance? Im hurt i was emtionally attached to this man and i wasnt ever inspired to take that leap for love. Should i heal my wounds or remain friends and start over?

Howdo i emtionally disconnect? This is my first heart break my frist realtionship im drained.

(Too hard to be in a realtionship right now, we rushed things.)expectations werent being met on both sides

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't sound like you've had enough pleasure to warrant trying to save anything.

It is my opinion that relationships shouldn't be this much work so early on. The fact that it IS tells me this isn't healthy. I'd move on if I were you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Id move on too. Since its your first relationship and the pain is this great now, why continue the heartbreak? Remaining friends is great if the relationship were healthy and you both agreed there was no future. But staying friends just keeps you emotionally attached. Detach yourself and let go.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hi Fireandrain, I sense a lot of frustration and hurt in your post. It's okay to feel this way when a relationship comes to an end. It's okay to let out the hurt.

I have a couple of questions for you. You mentioned that you met over the internet, is this a long distance relationship? How did you get attached so quickly? (It's only been one month). To emotionally disconnect you must know what it is exactly you are feeling. How are you feeling right now?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by FireAndRain23 View Post
    So me and my ex for the past month are over. I cant stop crying and wonder how can i even move on. (we text pretty much everyday)
    That's your problem, right there. There's an important thing called No Contact that you should be practicing. That means NONE.

Don't text, don't call, don't see him. You have to give yourself a chance to start moving in another direction, and you're just not doing that now.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow thanks so much for responding everyone i appreciate it.

No we met its been over one year about 14 months i met him 11 months after talking from the internet, (he about 45 minutes away)
    We got to know eachother very well so i thought, and from the begining i told him i wasnt ready to be in a realtionship and he continued to talk to me
    Now that its gotten the best of both of us were friends. (he wants to try when were both ready)
    When were both ready we should try. im heart broken bc i feel like yeah he has a point but its like wow weve been threw so much, he thinks i want to change him bc he does drink and is like you have great morals your a great girl we should see if were compatible And we should do this the healthy way(which i agree) I feel like why not just stick it threw im sure how i feel i mean everyone has a right to feel as they do but i dont want to text every day and be friends u know bc thats too much for me im emtionally attached and he knows that