+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clit Licking- Your view

Clit Licking- Your view

Do you like clit licking?

Does it feel good?

Or bad?

Discuss.

Sometimes, I mostly **** prostitutes and some of them don't want to get their pussy licked. Cause they want to feel that they are working and don't want to enjoy it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin_Skaya View Post
    I mostly **** prostitutes
    Big surprise there.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

damn it gerbil! i came in here thinking you were gonna tell us all your views on this subject.

baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Big surprise there.
    AAwww Your' too kind!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fine, fine. It wouldn't be like me to leave a woman disappointed. I loooove going down on women. In fact, unless we're in a rush or something I always go down. It makes the rest so much more enjoyable for me. I know I've all ready satisfied her so I'm not worried. And because I'm not worrying I'm ten times better at everything else.

Plus I don't care what tricks you've learned with your tongue, I don't care how many hours you've spent doing Pilates, nothing comes close to the level of satisfaction I get out of a woman moaning and writhing at my attentions.

Oh, and never, ever, no matter what go down on a prostitute. Dear god, that's worse than sucking a urinal puck at a urologist's office.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Oh, and never, ever, no matter what go down on a prostitute. Dear god, that's worse than sucking a urinal puck at a urologist's office.
    Prostitutes are very clean people. Unless its some shaggy place like in Thailand where they work even when they menstruate.

The idea of paying someone to go down on her is hilarious to me.

I get licked a lot, and it's wonderful, of course. Silly question, minta! Why do you ask?
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't wait to go muff diving someday. That is all I have to say about it

Having my pussy licked is the most heavenly thing EVER. The orgasm is different to the one you feel in intercourse, and IMO.. it's just so much better. But to be honest.. there aren't THAT many guys who are any good at it. My current boyfriend isn't brilliant.. but he's got a 'looped tongue'.. i think that's what they call it. The best person ever to do it to me was my first sexual partner when I was 12. I feel like calling him up sometimes and asking him to come round for half hour.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    The best person ever to do it to me was my first sexual partner when I was 12.
    12?!? That's ****ed up, just seriously ****ed up

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    12?!? That's ****ed up, just seriously ****ed up
    i had low self esteem at the time, bullied in school, 'ugly', 'spotty', therefore easily lead by a good looking boy who worshipped me. i was with him for a year and 3 months altogether. i bet you'd feel even more disgusted if i told you that when he did it to me for the first time i was crying because i felt so ashamed and he just said 'don't worry, it'll all be over soon' lol. it's not actually funny but i laugh. shit happens. so does forced cunninglingus. can't complain; he provided me some of the best orgasms of my life.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    i bet you'd feel even more disgusted if i told you that when he did it to me for the first time i was crying because i felt so ashamed and he just said 'don't worry, it'll all be over soon' lol. it's not actually funny but i laugh.
    You're right it isn't funny. But on the other hand, I don't feel bad for you at all if it was indeed a horrible experience, your choice of actions.

The reason it's so ****ed up is because anyone who would touch a 12 year old is sick in the head. Nasty

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

The reason it's so ****ed up is because anyone who would touch a 12 year old is sick in the head. Nasty
    Agreed. When I was 12, I was a child.

I disagree about the orgasm being better, though. There is nothing better than the full-penetration orgasm. Yum.
    Spammer Spanker

Giga, what advice would you give to a girl who's having trouble achieving the elusive "f.p. orgasm"? It's not a time thing either, unless she needs a f*ing half hour of pumping or something. And I would imagine it's not a size thing... imho. Any angular tricks of the trade, etc?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast