+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hints

hints

ok so i was just wondering how you can drop hints to a girl that you would like to "do it", but without seeming like a pervert or creep but doing it in, i guess, a cool/sly/sexy way.

AND how can you tell that a girl is, generally speaking, a horny person? the whole "eye winking" stuff and whatnot is obvious, but i mean more in a sensing type of way.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am trying to remember a single time a guy hinted at this without me thinking he was creepy. I can't think of any. Generally, a male's interest becomes apparent after when he kisses you, if not sooner.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ah cool. i haven't had that experience of actually having a girl think i was creepy, but im somewhat iffy that i would come off as that.

but did you just "sense" it in the guy before he kissed you, or by what he said?

I try to talk about their room. It usually works. Nothing about sex. Just like something about their bedroom or my curiosity towards it but don't say anything about sex or anything unless she does. but usually she might invite you to come over to her room or she says something about your room and I can usually figure out if she would want to have sex or mess around by the way she talks about it or her wanting me to come over or not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can often tell if a guy wants me based on the way he looks at me. If he makes direct, purposeful eye contact, it is a certainty.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol damn i look at everyone with a good eye and i've probably been giving some people the wrong message

When you invite the girl over on the phone, right before you hang up say in a low voice, "Don't wear panties."

Okay, she'll probably think that's pretty creepy, but I'd still like to know how it turns out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael6084 View Post
    lol damn i look at everyone with a good eye and i've probably been giving some people the wrong message
    Direct, purposeful eye contact is very intimate. It isn't always sexual, but it is always intimate. (I'm not talking about casually meeting someone's gaze.)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I am trying to remember a single time a guy hinted at this without me thinking he was creepy. I can't think of any. Generally, a male's interest becomes apparent after when he kisses you, if not sooner.
    I agree with Vash on this. The first kiss on the lips leads you places and decides where the relationship will go from there. If it's a kiss enjoyed so much that it doesn't seem to end, then you know you probably have it bagged
    Last edited by Mish; 05-11-07 at 11:07 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

michael,is that what it means when someone winks at you ? i've always wondered what it means when a man winks at you,or are there different meanings ?

do they do that ONLY when they want one thing though ?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, geez! Winking is NOT a sign of sexual interest. My grandmother winked at everyone!

The dirty, dirty slut.

Michael, this may come as a surprise to you, but most women just assume that every guy they meet wants to do it. They don't need hints. That's like hinting that the sky is blue.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The dirty, dirty slut.

Michael, this may come as a surprise to you, but most women just assume that every guy they meet wants to do it. They don't need hints. That's like hinting that the sky is blue.
    well yes it is a shock. its no wonder so many girls are too stuck up to be cool with.

well it might not be the only reason,but is it one of the reasons ?.And i did say if a man does it,meaning if a man winks at someone he is attracted to ?

Quote Originally Posted by bethfromEngland View Post
    well it might not be the only reason,but is it one of the reasons ?.And i did say if a man does it,meaning if a man winks at someone he is attracted to ?
    im not too sure because i've personally never winked simply because i cant do it without looking like have tourette's or something, but i suppose it could for a guy.

what might not be the only reason?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast