+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Usual Problem

Usual Problem

Hello!
    I'm in perplexity. I don't know what to do, yet I WANT to do something.
    I came into contact with a very cute and nice girl, who's 13 years old [I'm 16].
    I added her to my MSN contact list and we chatted a little. She seemed very nice and obviously I started to like her.
    I haven't met her in real life, but I really-really want to get to know her. Because I am not so good as I wanted to be at communicating, I have never "made new friends" with anyone - male or female. I just have my schoolfriends and relatives, and that's all.. it may sound weird, but it's the truth.
    Ok, so what I am asking, is like, how to start communicating with her and get to the level, where we both know that we're reliable and loyal friends to each other? At the moment, it's very hard to find a topic to talk about. From that point [where she's my friend], it would be very easy to go on. I have already asked her about her hobbies. She also asked about mine. I told her that I like composing music, so I sent her 2 songs which she both liked. Quoting her: "I listened to them for 2 hours simultaneously " Well I have not made "big" progress, but at least I know she doesn't hate me or block me on MSN..
    I wanna become friends with her, and then I can ask her out for a date or something.. [if I can get over my shyness, that is]. On the negative side, I would have to point out that she lives about 200 km away from me, in another town, but in the same country..
    So, basically, I asked one question [above], and the second would be - how to find a topic to talk about?
    Sorry if I made a traditional thread, but I guess that everyone has problems and when he/she IS HAVING them, he/she cannot think clearly at all. So that's when they come to this kind of forums to ask for help. Like me

Thanks to everyone who replies to this thread, which, apparently, is very common

PS. Why don't I deserve an answer?
    Last edited by Bryne; 27-03-04 at 03:26 PM.