+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What annoys you?

What annoys you?

I've been with my boyfriend for awhile now and our relationship is really good. We have yet to argue or ever get mad at each other. However, sometimes there are things that I just get a little annoyed at times (it's a minor thing though). For instance, he wants me to come over so we can stay in for dinner and movie but he goes on his little forums or computer games when he had all that time to his self before I get to his place. So there are times when I'm left waiting for him to finish. Whatever... haha

So what I want to know from all you is...

what makes a man/woman annoyed when their significant other does or do this ______ (fill in the blank).
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Marilyn Monroe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used to get really annoyed when she obsesses over her nieces.

In fact, I still do, but not as much since I'm beginning to see them more frequently.

She once made a comment while were in bed comparing me to one of her nieces. It was a passive comment, but all I was thinking was "christ I don't care about your fúcking nieces!"

Anyway, she knows I don't care for all the comments, but I've yet to make a situation out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I used to get really annoyed when she obsesses over her nieces.

In fact, I still do, but not as much since I'm beginning to see them more frequently.

She once made a comment while were in bed comparing me to one of her nieces. It was a passive comment, but all I was thinking was "christ I don't care about your fúcking nieces!"

Anyway, she knows I don't care for all the comments, but I've yet to make a situation out of it.

awww that's cute.. haha odd but cute.
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Marilyn Monroe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, the "now, sit there quietly while I finish this up..." gets to me, too. Not just with a significant other, but with a friend. Honestly, if you invite someone over, it's pretty much taken as a commitment to spending time with them, at least from my perspective. But I've known a number of guys to do it, so it's something I've gotten used to. Heck, my brother does it sometimes, and there have been a few occasions when his friends come to my room to talk with me because he isn't done yet. But then, I've known most of his friends since they were tiny and adorable. XD

Mm, other stuff... Not a lot, really. Though I suppose leaving a living space so messed up that it starts to smell is a big one. I never really want to go into that kind of thing, you know? It's kind of gross.

I guess I get along with women better in some cases, simply because my habits tend to be closer to theirs. Though I guess what bothers me there would be being asked what to wear or something, simply because I honestly don't want to do it. I'll give a general opinion of what kind of thing looks best, but I prefer that people wear what they like and judge themselves to look best in than me just sort of guessing at it.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girl is a self-confessed tight ass and it's been a source of recurrent conflict between us. For example, if we're buying something together, like a bottle of wine, she'll stand at the counter waiting for me to say "don't worry about it babe." If I don't, she'll very slowly pull out her wallet and then go on with this whole stalling act of rifling through it trying to find the money. If I still haven't cracked and told her it's on me, she'll hand over the money slowly, verrry slowly as if it's causing her physical pain. The act gets a bit tiring time after time. Although she is working on it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    If I still haven't cracked and told her it's on me, she'll hand over the money slowly, verrry slowly as if it's causing her physical pain. The act gets a bit tiring time after time. Although she is working on it.
    What a priss.

No offense.

My girl is a self-confessed tight ass and it's been a source of recurrent conflict between us. For example, if we're buying something together, like a bottle of wine, she'll stand at the counter waiting for me to say "don't worry about it babe." If I don't, she'll very slowly pull out her wallet and then go on with this whole stalling act of rifling through it trying to find the money. If I still haven't cracked and told her it's on me, she'll hand over the money slowly, verrry slowly as if it's causing her physical pain. The act gets a bit tiring time after time. Although she is working on it.
    yeah, damn. lol, how'd you end up with her?
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she has other redeeming qualities, plus like I said, she's improved a lot. One of the good things about her is that she'll admit to her faults and work on them. Scenes like I've described have become markedly less common over time.

she has other redeeming qualities, plus like I said, she's improved a lot. One of the good things about her is that she'll admit to her faults and work on them. Scenes like I've described have become markedly less common over time.
    well that's cool. for me, it's hard to find a girl who sees her shortcomings, and i think it's hard for guys in general.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

LostNotFound Guest
    he stays up late everynight, which bugs me when hes running late to see me the next morning/

Hmmm Ive got one. The weekend rolls around and we have nothing planned. Chris, what do you want to do this weekend? and his ONLY response in almost 3 yrs is the same..."I dont know what do you want to do?"

Geezuz already, you KNOW what I like to do, and its not piss the day away by laying on the couch watching tv. Gawd we live in a beautiful state. Lets get outside. I recommend things, and its always the same reply...nothing. So I leave and do my own thing.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

that's good that she's improving.. man that would suck if i were in your shoes..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    he stays up late everynight, which bugs me when hes running late to see me the next morning/
    i run late all the time and sometimes when we have to meet his mom or someone for dinner or anything like that.. i'm always the one making him late.. i know he's pretty annoyed with me about that one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Hmmm Ive got one. The weekend rolls around and we have nothing planned. Chris, what do you want to do this weekend? and his ONLY response in almost 3 yrs is the same..."I dont know what do you want to do?"

Geezuz already, you KNOW what I like to do, and its not piss the day away by laying on the couch watching tv. Gawd we live in a beautiful state. Lets get outside. I recommend things, and its always the same reply...nothing. So I leave and do my own thing.
    oh man.. i know what you mean, but it seems like i always have to make the plans. sometimes, i don't want to always do that anymore

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]