+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kyle broke his hand

Kyle broke his hand

So amongst the daily saga's around here, the other night he became pissed hit something, and broke his hand. Went to the ER they took an x-ray and put him in a temp cast til he gets to the orthopedics. LASTNIGHT he took it off and hit something else, now its worse. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIM??????
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That boy seriously needs to get himself into the military where he can learn some self control.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a little baby crying for attention.

Don't give it to him.

EXACTLY!!! He called me at 10pm lastnight wanting me to meet him somewhere and I told him no.

Hes become the attention whore I didnt expect. Im not giving him the attention. Told him today he NEEDS to get anger management courses and he'll be lucky IF he has this place come Dec 1.

anachronistic Guest
    i hate it when people do that. all i can do is laugh at them in their face.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now you can sell the car b/c he can't drive it w/a broken hand.

One of several things happened today. One Im letting go of the trailer. My name will no longer be on it. Two Im leaving tomorrow. No more mom here. And three, the car is going back or being sold this week.

Im hoping the dealership will take it back its been a little over 30 days and according to kyle Id have to give it up under some repo thing which hurts my credit. DAMNIT. Im calling the dealership tomorrow to see what I can do.

Kyle says he's getting out of the active part of the army due to medical bs. Yea we'll see. No more, absalutely enough is enough and he's out on his own.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    I agree... Us3 t3h b4nh4mm3r!!!1one
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    One of several things happened today. One Im letting go of the trailer. My name will no longer be on it. Two Im leaving tomorrow. No more mom here. And three, the car is going back or being sold this week.

Im hoping the dealership will take it back its been a little over 30 days and according to kyle Id have to give it up under some repo thing which hurts my credit. DAMNIT. Im calling the dealership tomorrow to see what I can do.

Kyle says he's getting out of the active part of the army due to medical bs. Yea we'll see. No more, absalutely enough is enough and he's out on his own.
    Aw, squirrley! You must be so disappointed and angry! I'm really sorry, hun... He'll grow up one day. Some kids just need to learn the hard way, you know?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that he needs to be on his own for a little while and get to experience the real world.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post

They won't want to take it back, but your credit will be infinitely MORE screwed if he keeps that car. Pretty soon, he'll wreck it (or someone else will) and you'll have to continue paying for something you don't even have.

Kyle needs a spanking. You should hire Charlie Boy.
    Spammer Spanker

is he doing drugs?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I wish he here taking drugs it would explain it all but he's not. Hes always being tested because of the military.

He needs something and me moving out today is a start. Hes looking into anger management class and counseling. I already called the dealership, we would lose ANOTHER 5-8 grand on the car. Kyles looking into the online loans for people with no credit. The current bank wont take me off the title.

Hes at the orthopedics now, and he's already been to see his Sgt. They would postpone his entrance anyway due to the break. Im seriously hoping by moving out and Im not here and he's having to take responsiblity for his own actions and Im not there to bail his ass out he will get it!