+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BF ego problem after we wrestled

I hope you are evenly matched and both dissolve into a fit of giggles and kisses, never to be at odds again.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck. I must admit, though, that I am worried about him not exercising self control in his zeal to beat you. I hope you won't get hurt.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I hope you are evenly matched and both dissolve into a fit of giggles and kisses, never to be at odds again.
    +1

And also w/Vash. Be careful. No matter who 'asked for it', if you end up getting hurt, its still your body & therefore ultimately your responsibility to take care.

Ugh. Yeah, I think it's a guy-thing. My guy told me JUST last night that he feels like I'm constantly competing with him to be Alpha-Male.
    I had no idea, but then when I thought about it, I probably WAS doing it subconsciously (because my ex-fiance' was a control-freak and it's a natural reaction I'm become accustomed to).
    You may not realize it Jenster, but it's probably his natural male reaction to try to prove he's Alpha-male. I'd just back down and let him "take care of his woman" in manly ways. This doesn't necessarily mean fight him again and let him win. I don't think you should do that at all.
    Maybe just find man stuff he can help you with, stuff you may not be able to do on your own. Then, I think, he'll feel like Alpha-male again and, hopefully, drop this whole rematch thing.

Thanks everybody...i'm writing this early in the a.m. & w/a LOT of soreness in both body and mind, unfortunately.

I talked to my BF b4 we wrestled last night and basically tried to talk him out of it. i said "this is going to be the 3rd time we've done this and i cant see what's to be gained from it. I wish you'd just talk to me about why this bothers you so much', but he just repeated that i was trying to get out of the match b/c i "know he'd win". So I just had to shrug my shoulders and say "OK, I said I would wrestle you, and I wont back out if its really what you want"...I tied my hair into a ponytail and got ready.

He was really intense right from the start. B4 he would just jump at me right away w/out really thinking about it, but this time we circled each other slowly b4 anyone made a move. I could tell he was trying to be more careful and look for a clean take down, but I waited him out. I knew he would eventually make the first move and he did.

he tried to go low and grab my leg but I sidestepped quickly and did the same when he tried again. Then he went back to his old ways and tried to grab me up around the shoulders and I ducked under his arms bringing my leg behind his knee for a leg sweep and he went down.

When he got back up I moved in b4 he could set himself and grabbed his wrist in both of my hands and twisted up then down quickly...it put him off balance and as he tried to right himself I kicked under his ankle and threw him down again. He was already getting pretty angry so i backed up and went into a more defensive mode, letting him come at me but moving side to side a lot and dancing away from his grab attempts. I knew from the past 2 times that he would keep being aggressive w/out realizing he was getting winded doing so. When i saw he was getting slower w/his movements I let him get close and when he got a hold of my shoulders i quickly ducked under and let him move his body weight thru...i got an arm around his waist and guided him across for a hip throw that lifted him off the ground and had him hitting the floor pretty hard.

he got up really slowly and I asked if he was OK, but that just made him mad. Then things got pretty rough. He got kind of desperate and kept sort of leaping at me..i tried to evade him but i was running out of room and finally he caught me head on and pushed all his weight forward and i felt myself going down w/him on top....he weighs probably about 160 and i'm only 130 so i didnt want him crashing on top of me and w/out really thinking i did a toemanage, which means i rolled onto my back while bringing my foot up under his belly and as he rolled thru i pushed away w/my leg and sent him flying over me a good five feet or so. he landed on his back really hard and i think he had the wind knocked out of him a bit.

At this point i felt we had to stop, and i said OK, no more, lets stop here b4 someone gets hurt. He didnt say anything and when he finally got up he just walked away and turned his back, so i started to undo my ponytail, and tured around too.

Then i felt this smack against my back and i realized he had attacked me from behind w/a kind of push and i stumbled forwrd but didnt fall. I turned around and was like WTF???? and he tried to come at me again...but he was so out of breath and slow at this point that I easily threw him down w/a leg sweep and when i did I followed thru and got my knees up over his biceps and pinned him down hard. I was pretty mad and i said "are you happy now? are you convinced yet?" and when I finally let him up i just told him to get his things and get out.

I was really mad that he attacked me from behind like that. After he left i decided that unless he apoologizes SINCERELY and prmises to let the wrestling go, that we're finished. I think he's just too crazy at this point w/his ego on this, and I cant believe he would actually try to hurt me just to win.

so I won the match, but I may have lost the BF.

He's entirely beyond reason. e_e; From behind is low, even if he was ticked off. Well, it's down to a decision point for him, though--are you more important than his ego?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I knew he wouldn't be able to control himself. He was like a wounded animal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for the update. I was almost biting my nails.

woah, that was really low of him, tricking you and getting you from behind is just despicable. Even if he had "beat" you by doing that, how the heck would that be a proper 'victory'? I can't get over how stupid that was.

Maybe he will cool down and apologise... but if he doesn't, it's his loss. There are plenty of guys who'd find your judo abilities to be absolutely smoking hot, rather than threatening.

I have to say, this is making me want to take up martial arts again. but I think I have to face it; I absolutely suck at it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just reading this is turning me on. Jen, would you kick my ass please? I've been a bad boy.

Ahem. Anyway, you need to ditch that loser. He's bad news. What kind of guy attacks a girl from behind? He sounds like a total prick. It sucks, I know. But believe me, better you find out now that he's a pathetic coward rather than later.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't take a guy back that attacked me from behind. He clearly fights dirty, and people in relationships argue from time to time. You don't want to argue with people who fight dirty.

omg he sounds like an abuser who is getting put in his place.

you're probably beating him like his mommy should have.

it's good that he's gone. a real man is going to like that sort of thing. like gerbil! and be proud of you.

i think he's ready to go to the curb now.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Lucky, lucky Jenster. Aren't you glad he showed you what a jackass he was before you did something regrettable, like marry him? This is the kind of man who would beat a child into submission and hold a grudge indefinitely.

I suggest you break up with him and have a fling with Gribble.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    look at it this way.. you lost a boyfriend... that wasnt worth your time.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I suggest you break up with him and have a fling with Gribble.
    Room for one more?

anachronistic Guest
    gribble and doesntmatter just want to be part of an S&M relationship.

*gags*

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast