+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexy lingerie

sexy lingerie

is it hot, or is it just unnecessarily expensive underwear that you only get to wear for like ten seconds anyway?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hot, hot, hot.

Tedel Guest
    I go for B, although I must admit I like silk on... well, you get my point.

I seem unable to distinguish between corny/silly lingerie and proper tasteful elegant stuff. well, maybe not quite that extreme... but, I don't really know what to go for.

stockings? teddies? bodi-- oh, screw it, I didn't even know what those things are.

anachronistic Guest
    as long as it matches with the bra, i don't care. it's really irritated when a girl was a purple victoria's secret thong with a white walmart bra. don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    is it hot, or is it just unnecessarily expensive underwear that you only get to wear for like ten seconds anyway?
    Well.. I'll be honest.. and shameless.. I've pictured you in almost everything.. so i'll give you "my personal opinion".. about what I think would look great on you.. (and wouldn't be a criminal waste of money)..

I'm giving you alot of options to pick from.. word of warning.. (don't look at these like a woman thinking "yeah, that goes great on her, but I don't have the body/boobs/etc to pull that off, next".. trust me.. they'll all look great on you)..

Put the http:// in front..

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-192341&page=5&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-207004&page=5&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-212831&page=4&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-174213&page=7&cgname=OSSLPPYJZZZ&rfnbr=1720

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-213479&page=13&cgname=OSSLPPYJZZZ&rfnbr=1720 (Both! not just the shorts!)

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-179532&page=2&cgname=OSSLPSHIZZZ&rfnbr=1185

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-188754&page=2&cgname=OSSLPSHIZZZ&rfnbr=1185

www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3G-216963&page=2&cgname=OSSLPSHIZZZ&rfnbr=1185

tell your bf he's welcome in advance..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    as long as it matches with the bra, i don't care. it's really irritated when a girl was a purple victoria's secret thong with a white walmart bra. don't do that.
    hehe, yeah. I do it the opposite way 'round. Though my cheap panties are really cute, not white. I really only have one bra :/

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Well.. I'll be honest.. and shameless.. I've pictured you in almost everything.. so i'll give you "my personal opinion".. about what I think would look great on you.. (and wouldn't be a criminal waste of money)..

I'm giving you alot of options to pick from.. word of warning.. (don't look at these like a woman thinking "yeah, that goes great on her, but I don't have the body/boobs/etc to pull that off, next".. trust me.. they'll all look great on you)..
    well, I'm flattered... I think. Thanks for the linkage! I love the lace flyaway babydoll. thanks

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I seem unable to distinguish between corny/silly lingerie and proper tasteful elegant stuff.
    Why do you think that?

But I think that sexy lingerie is SEXY! Just my opinion on the matter. Your boyfriend might find it to be a nice surprise

well, I'm flattered... I think.
    it's only creepy if the guy is creepy.. and actually lives near you.. which would be Ireland.. so take it as a compliment..

i'd say i'm busy here in NY with other women, but i'll actually have to migrate south this winter to, oddly enough, meet the possible love of my life.. someone absolutely amazing.. I couldn't begin to dream of someone with her qualities as a person.. anyway.. that's an other story..

i'm glad you found something you'd feel comfortable in.. : )

but, it never hurts to play around with other things you think would "never go" on you.. you'd be suprised..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I like wearing lingerie for me to be honest.

Just walking round town or going to the pub wearing something really sexy underneath gives me a boost of confidence like

" I know what I'm wearing under here and DAMN, I look fine! "

Maybe that's just me...
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never been a fan of lingerie, myself. Sure, it's nice. But whatever.

Skirts are what turn me on.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

Skirts are what turn me on.

Ha ha, bet you were the kid at the wedding looking up bridesmaids skirts
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, but I did look up my first grade teacher's skirt. She had warts all over thighs. Sadly that's an image I'll never forget.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Ouch, bet that put you off women for a LONG LONG LONG time.

And just how pervy were you?! First Grade?!

That's just wrong, and it backfired on your arse lol

Skirts ARE hot. Especially skirts with boots. With spiky heels. Oh, and as far as sexy lingerie goes, I never really thought it mattered to me until this past valentine's, when my girlfriend at the time came into the room with the dark thighhighs and the lacy teddy. Holy shit.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast