+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexy lingerie and orgasm

sexy lingerie and orgasm

I've heard that women wear very sexy lingerie, such as a corset, garter belt or negligee to bed it increases the frequency or number of ejaculation from the male. Women wear lingerie to keep the male sex organ hard and active all night. Is this a myth? Can anyone comment on this for me.

Aren't you the creepy guy who claims he is sleeping with his wife AND his mother-in-law? With all that bedroom action, wouldn't it seem that you'd be able to answer this question for the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    With all that bedroom action, wouldn't it seem that you'd be able to answer this question for the rest of us?
    That's GREAT!!!!!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suppose if a dude has a thing for lingerie that's quite possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Aren't you the creepy guy who claims he is sleeping with his wife AND his mother-in-law? With all that bedroom action, wouldn't it seem that you'd be able to answer this question for the rest of us?
    Haha, I'm starting to like you.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Depends on what the guy likes...
    Some guys like full blown vinal covering the entire body, tightly of course...
    While others prefer less coverage.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Depends on what the guy likes...
    Some guys like full blown vinal covering the entire body, tightly of course...
    While others prefer less coverage.
    lol !! we still have someone answering very seriously.. sorry hon, no offense meant but its funny!!

Hey and boat or whatever u are.. the women who wear lingerie want the guys to sleep on the floor and yank by watching them.. So remember that:
    Sexy Lingerie = No sex.

It would decrease the time it takes him to orgams if he likes it. Nothing really helps to increase the amount of times. Once the little guy shoots down there he has to take some time to reload.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    It would decrease the time it takes him to orgams if he likes it. Nothing really helps to increase the amount of times. Once the little guy shoots down there he has to take some time to reload.

Thanks for your answer. It makes sense.A doctor friend said all senses must be stimulated simultaneously to have multiple orgasm. He said lingerie worn by the female allows multiple ejaculations with periodic pauses to occur throughout the night. A medical journal had a paper written on this subject several years ago. I can't recall which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    I've heard that women wear very sexy lingerie, such as a corset, garter belt or negligee to bed it increases the frequency or number of ejaculation from the male. Women wear lingerie to keep the male sex organ hard and active all night. Is this a myth? Can anyone comment on this for me.
    Its not just the lingerie...what if the male part happens to be blind? Its the eroticness, being naughty.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

A lesbian friend told me that lingerie showed no difference with increasing the frequency of eroticsm between females. My questions is whether it works only with male and female.

Yawn. (shaking head)

shh! here. smoke some of these.. maybe we can start hallucinating or something. when we wake up, we'll realize that it was all just a bad dream..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    Speaking as a male guy person of the opposite sex - For me, the effects of most lingerie, and all of the "exotic" and "erotic" attire I've ever encountered, range from "no effect" to "mild turn-off". OK - I guess it IS somewhat stimulating to remove it fairly early in the foreplay; in other words, it looks best on the bedroom floor.

In general, I prefer to move toward full nudity rather early in the foreplay process and stay that way through afterglow and beyond. Although I've had a few extended sexual marathons, I don't recall lingerie or that other stuff ever being a factor - rather, I remember the stimulation and accessibilty of total nakedness being a key part of the process.

There are a few things that I DO find visually stimulating, but they aren't really among the items mentioned in the original post. Two that come to mind are:
    - When my wife steps into the shower with me, wearing one of my white T-shirts. That always seems to start a round of playful sex, but the T-shirt itself soon lands on the bottom of the bathtub. (She says that my fondling her thru the wet fabric as it clings to her body makes her feel slightly naughty, but neither of us likes to feel it between us after insertion.)
    - A single strand of pearls around her neck. When she wears her pearls to bed, I can count on extended, sensuous lovemaking.

Thank you for your comments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast