+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I finally did it...

I finally did it...

I left my b/f a message telling him we need to make arrangements about the apt and getting his stuff.

I have been tearing up since it happened. I never wanted to make that call but after 6 weeks of being in limbo, someone had to make the next move. The question now is what is going to happen next, b/c I had to leave him a message and I did not talk to him directly?

This just really sucks b/c I am really hurting.

anachronistic Guest
    we can't answer that question for you, because we don't know. things always turn out, one way or another, don't worry.

Good for you, Tiff. I suggest you try not to be alone with him there when he's getting his stuff- it'll be too hard. Do you have someone to hang out with during this transition?
    Spammer Spanker

I dont know anyone where we moved to. I was just in the process of trying to make new friends at my work when i got fired. i really dont know what is going to happen b/c his phone is turned off so i really dont know when he will get the message or what he plans on doing? this is so weird how this is happening

DO you have a lease? I think you might want to seriously consider getting out of there. Things are just not working out for you. Maybe you just weren't meant to live there.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy4269 View Post
    I left my b/f a message
    At first I thought you left your BF a massage. The spelling is so close

Cheer up Tiffy

We do have a lease that isnt up until september. another thing i talked to him about originally and he was fine with it b/c he really liked the place. its not to say i didnt like where we lived. i just always have questions and want to make the best decision. i listened to him and we agreed on this place now he has been gone all this time in a place he wanted so much.

i just dont know how i am going to deal with this. i really feel like i dont have it in me to go through all of this. i am not emotionally/mentally/physically prepared.

Well, I guess you're about to find out if you have hidden strengths. A lot of people are much tougher than they think they are. I hope you're one of them.
    Spammer Spanker

easier said than done. i still cant believe how this is all happening. it doesnt feel 100% real b/c i dont feel any closure from anything. doing what i did really didnt open any door b/c i didnt talk to him, we havent made plans about our place and set any date for anything. i still feel in limbo

Well, at least you're moving in the right direction. He seems to be avoiding the whole issue, which is ridiculous.

Are you religious at all, Tiffy?
    Spammer Spanker