+ Follow This Topic

Thread: oh dear

oh dear

Hello guys, this is a very good website and this is my first post. So correct me if i go off track somewhere as my story is extremely complicated.Sorry for making it a long post.

There is this girl A whom i met at an online chat room in 2004 and we have been chatting ever since. I wanted to meet her in person this year in February as she studies overseas in Canada and thus comes home every 4-5 months. Then as fate would have it, i broke my ankle and thus was sidelined at home.Then she met this guy at a club and he somehow got her into her first relationship with him and never treated her as a friend from the beginning.Though i had never met her before,she was a FANTASTIC person to talk to and was very different,just my dream girl. I was of course sad but well i told her i was happy for her.

Then it turned out that guy would scold her,shout at her,control her life and would threaten to do bad things to her if she ever left him. And he never trusted her from the time they were attached till now. She wanted to leave him but his threats scared her and he somehow would sweet talk his way through. Recently i told her to be firm and she wants to dump him but shes scared to do so.

I met her 2 weeks ago and she is as nice and sweet in person as she was on the phone and the net. But it seems like she is not really into me and it is always me who initiates phone calls,text messages and stuff. But she tells me everything. She told me she does not ever want to see him again. It happens i know the guy as well but just hello-hi friends. But when she came back he asked her to come meet him and she did !

well guess what,i told her everything ( that i like her )and the answer was on as she said she didn't want to get into a relationship so soon and she said i was a nice guy and stuff but didn't want to be in one so soon. She said sorry to me loads of times and told me not be sad and stuff and i myself told her i won't pester her or force her.

But then, she has since changed her attitude towards me. We talked on the phone and there was no more jokes that we always had,no laughter just straight talk as she was telling me that he was not letting go of her.She hardly talks and she has met him twice after that and yesterday i wanted to meet her but she said she had was busy and then 2 hours later the guy asked me to join them for as they were meeting. Wasnt she busy then? Why does she hate me so much? I never touched her or scolded her,adviced her for hours and stuff. Shes the second gal i've liked in my life as the first one was cheating on me 3 years back. I was so sad that i left halfway and found myself in tears.

What wrong have i done that i am hated so much? She does not answer my calls,my messages are replied very slowly.This is really unfair.
    She has twice cancelled meetings despite having agreed at first at the last minute and only contacts me if she needs my help.I really wanna know why she still meets him.I am really really hurt and very down.

Oh, for God's sake, she doesn't hate you. You're being melodramatic.

You didn't think things were going to just go back to the way they were after confessing your attraction, did you? How could that be? I think your expectations are unreasonable.
    Spammer Spanker